News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gross Joke of the Day!

Started by Michael, Feb 03, 2018, 12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Did you hear about the woman with herpes on her eyebrows?  She was looking for love in all the wrong places.

Katalina

Quote from: Michael on Feb 03, 2018, 12:12 AM
Did you hear about the woman with herpes on her eyebrows?  She was looking for love in all the wrong places.
[/quote

SEND MORE JOKES LOL
XOXO, Katalina

Michael

Quote from: Katalina on Jun 21, 2018, 01:31 PM
Quote from: Michael on Feb 03, 2018, 12:12 AM
[/quote

SEND MORE JOKES LOL

Here's one for you, sexy lady.  What do you call a martian with 3 balls?  E.T. the Extra Testicle!

Michael j.

I can beat that:  What do you call a room full of women, half of whom are on the rag and the rest have a yeast infection?  A whine and cheese party.
Michael J.

Victoria

Quote from: Michael j. on Jul 01, 2018, 05:42 AM
I can beat that:  What do you call a room full of women, half of whom are on the rag and the rest have a yeast infection?  a whine and cheese party.

That's just disturbing....

Jasper

Zylar

SixT9er

Disgusting but we were warned...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

ColleenRose

What does the sign on an out of business brothel say?

Beat it. We're  closed.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 01, 2018, 03:23 PM

Beat it. We're  closed.

Reminds me of a local butcher shop that had a sign out front that said, "You Can't Beat Our Meat."

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

ColleenRose

Saw a tshirt in marthas vineyard that said "im not a gynecologist but ill take a look"

Serena

Hahaha...that's cute. I heard one today. A gay friend of mine posted that he gives the best blow jobs when he's depressed because he wants to choke to death! Hahaha! Kinda funny huh?!
;D :D

Michael j.

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Nov 02, 2018, 07:34 AM

Beat it. We're  closed.

Reminds me of a local butcher shop that had a sign out front that said, "You Can't Beat Our Meat."
Actually, that is the slogan of the Culver City Meat Company, located in Culver City Ca.
Michael J.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Michael j. on Nov 25, 2018, 05:21 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Nov 02, 2018, 07:34 AM

Beat it. We're  closed.

Actually, that is the slogan of the Culver City Meat Company, located in Culver City Ca.

Google the slogan. There are lots of meat markets/restaurants that use the same slogan...

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ember

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 03, 2018, 12:50 AM
Saw a tshirt in marthas vineyard that said "im not a gynecologist but ill take a look"

That's pretty freaking funny!  ;D ;D ;D