News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥

Started by Alexia, Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Yes I am Cobia! ☺️

Update on my schedule: I will be available thru the morning of Dec 5th. This my last trip of the year. So schedule your appt with me before I head out.

Xoxo Alexia

Alexia

Schedule Update one more time: I will be available until 5am on 12/4. This is my last trip of the year. Tentatively will be back again mid-end Jan. 

Hope to see some familiar faces this week before I head out. Come celebrate my Birthday early with me!! Check under the How's it hanging section for my Bday/Christmas List 😘💋

Alexia

Ok fellas 2 more days! For your last chance to play together before the new year. I'm available all weekend until 5am Monday morning. Stop in and see me or make an appt to ensure our time together 💋😘

Alexia

Last night in House! Make sure you stop by to see me from now until 5am 😘💋

Charlotte

We'll miss you! It's just not the same without our Amazon goddess! Have an amazing holiday and birthday XD <3 guys if you didn't catch her then you really missed out on a wonderful lady :P

Alexia

I'm Back!! Can't wait to have some fun 😍 See you all soon.

I'm available this evening 1/18 - 1/23 in the late evening.

Xoxo Alexia 😘😘😘

Cherry

So many people to see so little time!  You still have a little time left before Alexia leaves again so HURRY UP 😀

Alexia

2 more days!!! Come see me before I leave. I will be back sometime in Febuary for more fun 😍 I'd love to have a cpl of parties with some of my gfs and go all out to get my fill before I leave 😘😘😘

Alexia

Las night here! If you want to spend some time with me before I head out, come tonight. I'll be back sometime mid-end of Feb.

If you'd like to set up an appt for my next trip, call the office or send me a message here 😘

Alexia

I'll be available starting tomorrow 2/16 late afternoon thru 2/21.
Another short but sweet trip.
Message me or call the office to book your appt 😘😘😘

fuegomyeggo

I haven't had the pleasure of partying with Alexia yet, but I must day she is hands down one of the hottest Amazons I've ever seen.

Alexia

lumberjack0306

You can't  go  wrong   partying  with  Alexis

Alexia

I'm back!!! Another short but sweet trip. I'm available later this evening until the afternoon of 3/27.

Alexia

2 more nights in house! Come see me before I head out Tuesday afternoon. Don't keep me waiting 😘💋😘