News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hey now! Stevie Ray is back!

Started by Stevie Ray, Jun 20, 2015, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie Ray

Hello everyone!  If you want a piece of the Stevie Ray adventure I'm here until the 30 for your lovely pleasure!!!
I'm well rested and ready to rock worlds and take names later!   I specialize in the girlfriend experience, love overnight and weekend parties and just aim to please you with any kind of party you desire! I love to please and I take my time so you will feel comfortable I promise.  Start a convo with me.  Inbox me and let's plan our date.  Tell me your fantasy. I'll tell you mines..
Thank you in advance for choosing me!
Stevie "wild horse" Ray!   Mustang ranch courtesan 
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Cobia

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Jun 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
Hello everyone!  If you want a piece of the Stevie Ray adventure I'm here until the 30 for your lovely pleasure!!!
I'm well rested and ready to rock worlds and take names later!   I specialize in the girlfriend experience, love overnight and weekend parties and just aim to please you with any kind of party you desire! I love to please and I take my time so you will feel comfortable I promise.  Start a convo with me.  Inbox me and let's plan our date.  Tell me your fantasy. I'll tell you mines..
Thank you in advance for choosing me!
Stevie "wild horse" Ray!   Mustang ranch courtesan

Such a sweet Lady and sexy too !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.