News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Naughty Naked Fun All Weekend Long

Started by Alexia, Jun 21, 2013, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

It's been a wonderful few weeks here at the ranch. I've had a lot of fun. And will definitely cum back for more mid July.

Until then I will be available this Fri 6-21 thru Sun 6-23 from 5p - 5a or anytime by appt. Heading out on the 24th.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone 
:-*

;) XOXO Alexia   ;)

Ayana

You should definitely Cum and Let My Girl Alexia wrap her beautiful long legs around you!!!. Mmmmm she is on my list of ladies I would like to have a Neapolitan Party with  ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Alexia

;D Ayana is one sexy lady. I definitely would love to have a neopolitan party with her any day. Can't wait for some lucky fellas to take us up on what an amazing party that would be  ;D
[/color][/color]

Just Tom

we hope to see you back in July, my Amazon Goddess....and i 'm gettin' better, so one of the these days......
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 24, 2013, 12:40 AM
we hope to see you back in July, my Amazon Goddess....and i 'm gettin' better, so one of the these days......

don't forget to eat your wheaties...............
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Alexia

Thanks guys. Tom looking forward to seeing your face in here this month on this trip.

And Cobia - wheaties, the breakfast of champions. For those that come play with me and my friends will need all the energy they can get. All the ladies are hot & rarin' to go.

Just Tom

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 24, 2013, 12:44 AM
don't forget to eat your wheaties...............
[/quote]

i was thinking more along the lines of steak and eggs might be in order....

good to see you back sweetheart
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else