News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🍑WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY🍑

Started by Whitney, Nov 11, 2017, 12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Hello my lovers I'm back ready to play and be sassy! Cum cozy up with me all night, all day, or both. I'm looking forward to nothing but the best fucking time with you! I'm here for a very short trip and appointments are recommended. My shift is 7pm-5am😘 Can't wait to see everyone! Xoxo💞
@(775)343-1224
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Chinomeats

Whitney

Hello sexy lovers I'm back at the Mustang Ranch! ✅Check your dates📍mark your calendars and cum have a blissful, sizzling, extraordinary, time with my me🤤. Let me fullfill all your dreams, desires, and fantasies! The possibilities are endless when were together. I want to be your Appetizer, Entrée, Desert and everything else in between. I'm excited to be back and I'm looking forward to seeing you and being with you😘 Call our office to book an appointment with me @(775)343-1224 or cum on in.....open 24/7 baby🎉🎊😘

Ada Marie

I always enjoy it when you're back in house. That means I get to watch your sexy workouts 🤗

dickinsider

I put my dick inside her!

Ironman

It was nice to briefly speak with you before I left today.

Sometimes life gets in the  way and nothing ever truly stays the same. We may never actually have a chance to get on a mattress again with each other anyway. But know that I will always have fond memories of our past adventures together, and there will always be a small corner In my heart for you never doubt or forget that.🤗

Whitney

Quote from: Ada Marie on Nov 23, 2018, 02:19 AM
I always enjoy it when you're back in house. That means I get to watch your sexy workouts 🤗
Your so sweet Ada😘
I always love seeing your beautiful vibrant face when I'm here. Working out definitely get the blood and endorphins pumping..makes you want to have SEX!! Makes me want to have sex! LOTS OF sex lol😁

Whitney

Quote from: dickinsider on Nov 29, 2018, 06:43 PM
I love you Whitney!!!!!
Thank you for the ❤dickinsider. Your a fantastic guy dickinsider. I really like saying dickinsider lol💋 Cum slide your dickinsideme😂
Quote from: dickinsider on Nov 29, 2018, 06:43 PM
I love you Whitney!!!!!

Whitney

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 02, 2018, 03:48 PM

Sometimes life gets in the  way and nothing ever truly stays the same. We may never actually have a chance to get on a mattress again with each other anyway. But know that I will always have fond memories of our past adventures together, and there will always be a small corner In my heart for you never doubt or forget that.🤗
Yes sorry it was very briefly but my eyes sure lit up when I saw you😍. Your such an amazing man with a kind spirit. Who knows🤷🏻or we may get another chance again, your a fantastic lover! Miss you hope to see you again!😉

Whitney

Hi lovers present, new, and future I'm back. Your Whitney is here for your sexual, sensual, enticing pleasure. What ever your heart's desire/fantasy I'm here for you all through January and possibly the beginning of February. I'll be unavailable Thursday 17-21st but I'll be back and available on January 22nd❤. I'm available everyday from 7pm-7am and I highly recommend scheduling an appointment with me as I get booked up fast! I can't wait to see you all😘❤.       Follow me email me and or message/DM
Instagram:@wonderfulwhitneyxo
Email💌@whitney@mustangranch.com

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Jan 17, 2019, 07:58 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 02, 2018, 03:48 PM

Yes sorry it was very briefly but my eyes sure lit up when I saw you😍. Your such an amazing man with a kind spirit. Who knows🤷🏻or we may get another chance again, your a fantastic lover! Miss you hope to see you again!😉

Thanks for noticing that post, and taking the time to respond to it.🙂 I didn't notice your response till today. Sorry about that. I don't read the forum as closely as I once did.

Anyway yes, you were busy that night, in an all nighter.😉
I am glad though that worked I was able to say hello to you shortly before I left.  That was important to me. To be able to  do that.  I would have been bummed a little if I hadn't been able to so I am glad I caught you for a minute or 2 before you returned to your party.

Nobody knows what the future holds. Or when oir time in this world is over. 

I have several fond memories of you. I truly hope you know that.

The only thing I ask of you at this point, and I think I said this already In the previous post. Whitney no matter what name you choose to go by please never forget you will always have your own little place in my heart to carve whatever name on it you choose.

I think odds are we will see each other again even if its only in the bar....But who never say never! 😉 But until then a hug🤗 for the memories of days gone by But never ever forgotten.😎😁