News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Milly’s schedule

Started by Milly, Nov 23, 2019, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milly

Hey guys 😇 I'll be available until the 27th and I'll be returning the 5th to the 12th of December as well! I specialize in massages and anal as well as couples 💕 I'm available for appointments with a deposit as well as outdates. You can come see me anytime in the bar as well from 6am to 6pm. I love girls so bring your girlfriend or we can pick out one of mine 💋💦
Xoxo Milly

Ironman

I spoke to you briefly back in September you are pretty.😁

Milly

Hiking Guy

Hi Milly,

Thanks for posting your upcoming schedule. I find that useful for planning my trips.
We briefly met at the bar back in October during my first trip back to the Mustang in 4 years. While I can't make it back out right now, I do have a trip back to the Mustang planned for between Christmas & New Years. I'll keep look out for your schedule postings as that time draws near.

The Hiking Guy

Ironman

Quote from: Milly on Nov 23, 2019, 02:17 AM
Hey guys 😇 I'll be available until the 27th and I'll be returning the 5th to the 12th of December as well! I specialize in massages and anal as well as couples 💕 I'm available for appointments with a deposit as well as outdates. You can come see me anytime in the bar as well from 6am to 6pm. I love girls so bring your girlfriend or we can pick out one of mine 💋💦
Xoxo Milly

You are probably on Lena's mission list pretty lady.😉

Time to go to work Bigfoot.😁

Milly

Quote from: Hiking Guy on Nov 23, 2019, 06:27 AM
Hi Milly,

Thanks for posting your upcoming schedule. I find that useful for planning my trips.
We briefly met at the bar back in October during my first trip back to the Mustang in 4 years. While I can't make it back out right now, I do have a trip back to the Mustang planned for between Christmas & New Years. I'll keep look out for your schedule postings as that time draws near.

The Hiking Guy
Thanks baby I can't wait to spend some time with you I will definitely be hear between that time period 🧚🏼‍♀️💋

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 23, 2019, 06:51 AM
Xoxo Milly

Way to call me out Ironman 😂 stop reading my mind!!!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 27, 2019, 10:39 AM
Xoxo Milly

I helping you Miss Lena.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 04:48 PM
Xoxo Milly

I helping you Miss Lena.

Helping me and bankrupting Bigfoot 😂😂😂
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 08:36 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 04:48 PM
Xoxo Milly

I helping you Miss Lena.

Helping me and bankrupting Bigfoot 😂😂😂

Now you are catching on petty lady.😉😁

I am the idea man Miss Lena.  I get the idea and tell Bigfoot to go do it! He then gives me a report that I sign off on.

Basically I am telling him to do everything and everyone I would do if I wasn't poor.😁