News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Clara May’s Tour Dates & Specials

Started by Clara May, Dec 20, 2019, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clara May

[/b][/i] I'm Clara May! I'm a creative and luxurious lady, I wanted to invite you to connect with me and plan memorable pleasurable experiences!
Hello Gents!
My schedule ❤️ I am ending my tour here in the 23rd of December & will be back at the ranch in February, 2020!
My outdate specials
I'm a fun lady inside and outside the bedroom! I love to go to shows, dinner and, I'm very polite in public and love to have pleasurable company outside the bedroom as well as inside the bedroom! Get in touch with me about my February specials
"Valentines specials" for February on outdates & in house plans
Claramay@mustangranch.com email 📧 me and I'll get back to you same day! We can start to plan and arrange for a luxurious amazing time together.
I wanted to invite you to connect with me. I am a unique special lady with the urge to explore and my deification personally to be open all year long to new experiences and offer new experiences, my dedication to my lifestyle and to the art of pleasure is truly one of a kind, I'm definitely more of your GFE girl next door type, very polite and reserved in person and have lots of passion and openness inside the bedroom!
Xo, I can't wait to hear from you & plan our time together

[/i]
[/size]
💙 Clara May 💙
GFE Bay Area Girl Next Door
Luxury Companion

Cobia

" polite in public " .........now you got my attention.

and welcome aboard.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact