News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Charlotte Returning this Summer?

Started by Zylar, May 20, 2021, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zylar

Does anyone know if Charlotte is intending a visit this summer or if so which weeks? I know she isn't active on the forums.

Thanks
Z

Ironman

She may not even know yet. Her IG page is also currently off again. Although she had turned back on briefly a few weeks ago. I'm not going to speculate on her status. At this point I would suggest you keep an eye on IG see if she turns her page back on to check her messages.

Last time I comunicated with her several months ago, when she responded to a message I sent her. She said she was using her time for a lot of reflection.

Keep your eyes on IG. Her page is currently off again. However she seems to in my limited experience with her turn it back on to check her messages on there. Hang in there she might resurface soonish. If not I'm sure you can find a lady or 2 or 3 willing to pinch hit for her.

I have a pretty good idea why you like Charlotte though I booked with her twice myself.😍😍 Would have been more if I wasn't always so damn poor and or broke all of the time. Anyway hang in there she still might return soonish!.....😎

Zylar

Here's hoping! Do you have her Instagram acct name handy?

Ironman

Quote from: Zylar on May 20, 2021, 11:43 PM
Here's hoping! Do you have her Instagram acct name handy?

I sent it to you via PM😎