News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Piper

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Dec 03, 2022, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

PIPER REVIEWS

Review - I had the pleasure of having a birthday party threesome with Piper and Velvet yesterday, and it was a day I will never forget. Piper is very sexy with the perfect booty I have ever seen. Piper was straightforward, and I enjoyed chatting with her. I highly recommend if you are going to the Mustang Ranch, you won't regret partying with Piper and Velvet. Thank you for a birthday I will never forget. Jim 2022-03-10

Review - After speaking to Piper for almost a year, I finally gained enough confidence to schedule a date with this beautiful woman. Upon arrival at Mustang on Wednesday, June 22nd, I met Piper in the parlor just as an icebreaker and in preparation for our Thursday (June 23rd) afternoon date. On Wednesday, June 23rd, I was lucky enough to spend most of the day with Piper partaking in many of the resort amenities (safari suite, hot tub, pools, bar, and restaurant). I can't appropriately describe Piper's beauty in this review as it's something that must be experienced in person to be understood. Piper is a stunningly elegant woman with beautiful eyes, a heart-stopping smile, and a heart of gold. Please do yourself a favor and visit this woman. You won't be disappointed. Piper, thank you for spending the day with me Thursday. Our time together will remain a cherished memory for all my remaining days. You're a remarkable woman and a blessing to those around you. Please enjoy your necklace, and always remember you're unique and beautiful inside and out.
I look forward to seeing you again. Please take care. 2022-06-28

Review - Piper, Words can not correctly describe being with her. It's something that one must experience to understand. I have been with her on several occasions, and each visit is its own unique, unforgettable experience. One of the most beautiful girlfriend experiences one can imagine. You will be in heaven with the passion, tenderness, and pure sexuality that oozes from every touch, kiss, and sound. Need to be passionately dominated? Ask for a blindfold and her silk hand tie. She will show you who's in charge. Are you feeling dominant? She will indeed allow you to have your way with her. Piper has excellent communications skills. If you ask her to tell you what she wants, she has no hesitations in telling you precisely what she needs. All you need to do is listen. Piper will listen and do exactly as you say if you need something. Want to go a step further? There is no experience like having Piper along with another lady. If you let her choose, you will experience like no other. Watching her with another woman is a pleasure that will stay with me forever. Well worth looking enjoying. I know I haven't mentioned her beauty or the fabulous body; they speak for themselves. Please do yourself a favor and book a party with her. You'll have an unforgettable experience that will make you come back over and over again.-Freddy 2021-12-17

Review - I'm a First-time customer at the Ranch who had Piper as my first experience. She was sweet, sensual, and caring for my needs. Don't get to have too many opportunities for intimacy and enjoyed my time with her. Game me advice on how to improve my sexual techniques and taught me a few things I didn't know. The best part was she made me feel special, and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She is a special lady that gives particular care to her customers. 05-10-2021

Review -  Piper was very fun to hang out with and down to earth. She made me comfortable the whole time and never rushed. You won't regret her!

Review - I had met Piper last summer.  Our date took a pleasantly unexpected turn when another lady joined our party.  Wow, what an amazing experience.  Last weekend I saw that Piper was in the house and decided to take a spur of the moment trip to the Ranch.   Piper and I finally had our alone, intimate time together.  Piper is an intelligent, beautiful woman.  Her personality is much like mine, which makes her that much more attractive.  She is reserved, smart, sexy, and a great lover.  Can't wait for our next rendezvous. Brandon 2020-02-23

Review - Piper had an amazing body. After we had fun, we had an amazing conversation about many different topics. Best believe I will be back. 2020-02-14

Review - If you are looking to feel good and get a full body work out. Piper is the one for you. She cares about how to make you feel good. Treats you like a human being. Hot sexy body and a warm heart. One of a kind. 2019-12-20

Review - Piper is a great woman I had the honor to party with her last night. 2019-10-09

Review - Piper was incredible. I felt amazing visiting my first time, and she made me want to come back and have another experience with her. 2019-10-03

Review - Piper has:
#PhenomenalOralSkills
#BestBlowjobEver
#FantasticTechnique
#TakesPrideInGivingGreatHead
#GoesDeep AndDoesTheSwirlyToungeThing
#DreamWife
#FeelsHellaGood
Get the idea yet?R 2019-03-15

Review - Besides being a gorgeous woman, and amazing at her job, Piper is cool as hell as a person.  Great conversationalist.  And if you're into the mild bush, definitely a perk. J 2018-02-28

Review - What a body on this girl, and she's a great conversationalist too. Imagine that! I can't wait to get back and get back inside that beautiful bush of hers. Thank you Piper. John 2019-01-16