News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ellie

Started by SixT9er, Mar 18, 2023, 04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Ellie is a New Beauty at The Mustang. Thursday the 16th was her first night ever working in a Brothel & her first time doing sex work of any kind.
I chatted with her very briefly as I had an appt already scheduled but noted her sched was 9am-9pm & decided I'd like to get to know her more in the morning.
This morning I was in the bar a little before 9. She came out & saw me & came over & joined me. We chatted for about an hour. She's very cool & we had a great visit with great chemistry. We then went back to discuss the party. She had not booked the night before so if all worked out I would be her first ever in a brothel. Needless to say she was a bit nervous & I admit I was too as she was going to be my first, first time Lady. We took our time in negotiation & we discussed everything I wanted & basically how negotiations worked. The negations were very easy as those who know me no I don't haggle over sex lol.
We went back & had an incredible party. We started off slow letting her get used to the new world she had just jumped into with both feet.
I highly recommend you give this new Lady a try. I can't imagine her getting better but she probably will as she loses her nervousness & when that happens look out!
I look forward to seeing this fun Sexy Lady again!
Thank you Ellie for an incredible party!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

and another happy customer........
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Sometimes the rookie girls Can be fun.   They remind me of how nervous I was the first time I walked into a brothel.  They are on the provider side of course, but the concept of rookie nerves the first time out, are basically the same. 

SixT9er

Yep, I admit I had a little case of the nerves myself.
We both managed to get over them & have a Great time!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bigfoot

I'm being lazy.  So instead of writing a separate review I'll say I partied with Ellie last month and she was very fun.  I definitely would party with her again.

Cobia

Quote from: Bigfoot on Jun 12, 2023, 06:24 PM
I'm being lazy.  So instead of writing a separate review I'll say I partied with Ellie last month and she was very fun.  I definitely would party with her again.

Thanks for the report.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

ChicagoBob

Endorsed by 9'er and Bigfoot... good enough for me!  8)

SixT9er

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Jun 13, 2023, 01:33 AM
Endorsed by 9'er and Bigfoot... good enough for me!  8)
She's to good for you! Lol
I'll be seeing her again soon for party #3. She was incredible as a rookie we'll see how she is now she's a vet!