News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

1 more week in house .... New picture suggestions ???

Started by Alexia, Apr 14, 2014, 03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I will be around one more week to have some naughty naked fun with all of you gentlemen & my girlfriends here. Cum visit me from 7p-7a or anytime in between by appt until Easter Sunday.

Thinking of taking some new pictures since some of my others haven't been put back up. Any suggestions on what outfits everyone would like to see me in or maybe without hehe & show some more skin????

Cobia

Quote from: Alexia on Apr 14, 2014, 03:33 AM
I will be around one more week to have some naughty naked fun with all of you gentlemen & my girlfriends here. Cum visit me from 7p-7a or anytime in between by appt until Easter Sunday.

Thinking of taking some new pictures since some of my others haven't been put back up. Any suggestions on what outfits everyone would like to see me in or maybe without hehe & show some more skin????

Alexia you look sexy in anything (or out of anything)......
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Wow! More pictures of Alexia. It doesn't matter what she wears or doesn't wear, just more pictures of super sexy Alexia is good for everyone.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Apr 14, 2014, 03:12 PM
Wow! More pictures of Alexia. It doesn't matter what she wears or doesn't wear, just more pictures of super sexy Alexia is good for everyone.

I agree duck.......but what took you so long to find this thread.....your slippin .... :D
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Phoenix

i want to dance in her beautiful strawberry  long hair  :)  :-*

Maya

You should do a photo shoot as Wonder Woman....sunbathing naked.
Or you as Wonder Woman in a bubble bath...Or just you with a little Ivy leaf in the front, you can decide where in the front you want to put it ;-)

Cobia

Quote from: Maya on Apr 15, 2014, 09:21 PM
Or you as Wonder Woman in a bubble bath...Or just you with a little Ivy leaf in the front, you can decide where in the front you want to put it ;-)

.....or all of the above ...now that would be a good thing !!

Phoenix

uuouououhhh or one with you standing over the blower on the stage across the street and then one of you laying across the rocks like on your tummy up on your elbows with you kicking your feet alittle bit by the pool here on the wild horse side with the soft natural breeze of your hair ;)

Maya

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 15, 2014, 09:46 PM
Quote from: Maya on Apr 15, 2014, 09:21 PM

.....or all of the above ...now that would be a good thing !!

Yes!! ALL of the above!!

=)

Alexia

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies & gents. Creative juices are flowing and can't wait to have some fun playing around with all the ideas.