The LPIN Awards 2017 Nomination Round Opens February 1st

Started by firefighter, Feb 03, 2018, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkylieDanger

It's such an honor to be considered for this! I can't express how honored and excited I am. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 🖤🖤🖤

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bart.Pimpson

Skylie, you were my first party here ever at this particular ranch.  If you win it, I promise I will come down and celebrate your victory with you sometime.

...Ok, that's a bluff.  I'd want to see you again anyway.

SkylieDanger

Lol! I love hearing that I popped your "mustang ranch cherry"  hopefully this means you had a good time!  :-*

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Mar 03, 2018, 05:19 AM
Skylie, you were my first party here ever at this particular ranch.  If you win it, I promise I will come down and celebrate your victory with you sometime.

KC

Good luck Skylie!! You know I will be there to celebrate with you in July whether you win or not. I believe whether it is this year or some year real soon, it is only a matter of time. Thanks for the great time in November celebrating my birthday...

KC

Bart.Pimpson

Let's put it this way: I felt guilty for only booking you for a half hour, haha

Quote from: SkylieDanger on Mar 05, 2018, 07:41 PM
Lol! I love hearing that I popped your "mustang ranch cherry"  hopefully this means you had a good time!  :-*

Quote from: Bart.Pimpson on Mar 03, 2018, 05:19 AM