News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🔥🔥🔥 Your Amazon Goddess is back 🔥🔥🔥

Started by Alexia, Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Last night in house!!! Available all evening and can be available for an appt tomorrow (Thurs 7/20) before 4pm by calling the office and making an appt.

Alexia

I'm back to play before the summers' over! I'm available tonight thru August 8th.

Alexia

Last 2 days to come visit me before I head out. Come take a dip with me in our pool then head back to the room to heat things up 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Alexia

I'm back for another short but sweet trip. I'm available later this afternoon until the morning of August 27th. Let's conitinue heating things up this summer 😘😎🌞 I'm ready!!!

Alexia

Back for the air races until next Thursday morning (9/21). I'm available this evening. PM to set up an appt or call the office to arrange some time with me. Let's make the most of this short trip and go all out. I'm ready and up for an amazing, wild time 😈😈😈

Alexia

I'm in house & will available to play tomorrow evening for the next week & a half!! Don't miss me. There's only a cpl more months left this year. Get in all the play time you can with me before the holidays 😍😍😍

Alexia

Last minute change of plans, I'm heading out tomorrow morning 10/10. Please private messsge me to book a future appt and I will try my best to give you my schedule thru the end of the year.

Come send me off with warm, wet dreams & a bang tonight 😍😍😍😍😍

Alexia

Hey guys! I'm back in house and will be available Fri night for the next week. Can't wait to see everyone 😍😍😍😍😍

Alexia

Come out visit me and all my beautiful girlfriends here. I have several friends that we can have fun together with while I'm here for the next week.

Nichole

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 07, 2017, 11:00 PM
Come out visit me and all my beautiful girlfriends here. I have several friends that we can have fun together with while I'm here for the next week.
We would have so much fun together ! Glad to see you back

Alexia

I've decided to stay another week. Come me see me this week 😘😘😘😘😘

Some people have asked what I want for my bday next month & Christmas. So I'm getting a list together and will post it. Would love to see you in person but you can always have it sent to the house.

Morgan

Alexia is taking one more week!!! Hurry and come see her before she leaves!

Cherry

Yes!!! One more week to have some fun 😉 I don't know about you guys but I'M excited

Alexia

Yes! Come visit me this weekend for your perfect holiday treat 😘

Cobia

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 18, 2017, 11:46 PM
Yes! Come visit me this weekend for your perfect holiday treat 😘

I could sure use a " treat " are you up for that ?  ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.