News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2 ladies

Started by Pridefc7, Apr 01, 2020, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pridefc7

I have had threesomes before not many lol but there was a couple things I wasn't able to do when having those threesomes. Is there 2 ladies who are very comfortable with each other who would love to fulfill my ultimate fantasy of being with 2 hot strippers. But I need the ladies to be very comfortable with each other because I've always wanted to receive a double blowjob with one sucking my balls and the other sucking my cock. Other sexual act is have both girls in doggystyle position kissing each other while I switch back and forth fucking them :) don't know if that's possible but it's worth a ask.

johann

On the topic of the two ladies being comfortable with each other, the best advice I can give is start by talking to just one lady about what you want, and then follow her choice for who the second lady should be.

Just as we (guests) have better chemistry with some ladies than others, the same applies to the chemistry between the ladies themselves at the Ranch.  The all know who they work well with, so by letting your first lady of choice select the second one, yuo are pretty much guaranteed a good experience with them.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Pridefc7 on Apr 01, 2020, 05:53 AM
I have had threesomes before not many lol but there was a couple things I wasn't able to do when having those threesomes. Is there 2 ladies who are very comfortable with each other who would love to fulfill my ultimate fantasy of being with 2 hot strippers. But I need the ladies to be very comfortable with each other because I've always wanted to receive a double blowjob with one sucking my balls and the other sucking my cock. Other sexual act is have both girls in doggystyle position kissing each other while I switch back and forth fucking them :) don't know if that's possible but it's worth a ask.

To keep within state laws, you'd have to change condoms each time you switched Ladies. Discuss it with the Ladies.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Luna

A party with Vera and I would be fantastic, Indeed! Vera and I spend a lot of time together at the ranch and we are very close and comfortable together. We all would definitely have an unforgettable time!

Phoenix69

Quote from: Luna on Apr 01, 2020, 09:55 PM
A party with Vera and I would be fantastic, Indeed! Vera and I spend a lot of time together at the ranch and we are very close and comfortable together. We all would definitely have an unforgettable time!

We're looking for a threesome with Luna  :)
Married Couple deeply in love seeking adventures in the world of LPIN

Pridefc7

Vera and Luna  :D that's like sending me straight to heaven. 2 hot blondes can never go wrong with that.

easy

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Apr 01, 2020, 08:38 AM
Quote from: Pridefc7 on Apr 01, 2020, 05:53 AM

To keep within state laws, you'd have to change condoms each time you switched Ladies. Discuss it with the Ladies.

Yep. The one time that I had a two girl party at Mustang, the switching condoms thing kinda put a damper on it for me. The process involved a certain amount of hair pulling etc. that kinda destroyed the flow of the party.  Like PB said, discuss that with the ladies beforehand.