Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Re: Madison - An Amazing Experience!
« Last post by Cobia on August 19, 2017, 06:27:29 PM »

Ahhh......good report. Thanks.
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Madison - An Amazing Experience!
« Last post by B-team010 on August 19, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »
I had the time to stop by Exit 28 recently and had an amazing time! I arranged - ahead of time - to stay in one of the rooms in the lodge. Jennifer coordinated everything and Tara helped me get checked into the room. I can't say enough about how helpful, professional, and kind Jennifer & Tara were to me. They are truly class acts and great women.

When I actually got to MR, I was surprised at how busy it was. Having been there multiple times, I can say that I'd never seen the bar so full of both patrons and ladies. I quickly learned that there was a car crash on I-80 that stopped traffic in one direction so many of the local workers stopped in to the Mustang Ranch to wait it out.

After about an hour or so, the crowd began to thin out a bit and it provided more of an opportunity to meet some of the ladies. Early on in the evening, I met Madison.

She's a beautiful, petite brunette with a fantastic body and a great personality. We sat together for a drink... Which turned into a few more.  She was absolutely a delight to converse with and very sweet and funny. While I definitely enjoyed the conversation & witty banter, I did come to party.

We went to a negotiation room & the negotiation was a breeze. After the DC, we escaped to her room and had a fantastic party. I won't go into too many details, but I will say that I wisely requested a lap dance from her (after hearing her talk about her experience as an exotic dancer). It was the best lap dance of my life and it ended in the happiest of endings! I very highly recommend meeting Madison the next time you're at MR.

The following day, I checked out of the room. It was an easy process and I had the chance to also briefly talk with Bailey and Jai early in the morning. They were both really friendly and easy to talk to. I wish I had more time, because I definitely would have partied with them. But, alas, I had to be on my way.

Overall, it was an amazing experience with an incredible courtesan, made possible by the super friendly & kind staff at Mustang Ranch. I'm counting the days until I can return!!!
General Discussion / Re: Santa Tom is getting his list together
« Last post by Just Tom on August 19, 2017, 04:31:35 AM »
I do not want your NUTS!

no nuts for you then, but then i know you like things that come in square bottles with red stuff on top that gurgle when you shake them
Schedules / Leah is back (soon)!
« Last post by Leah on August 18, 2017, 09:26:48 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I will be back in house Thursday, August 24th - Sunday, September 17th. 9:00pm-9:00am. Can't wait to mingle!

<3
Leah
Schedules / Re: Carrera schedule
« Last post by Carrera on August 18, 2017, 04:42:02 AM »
Heading back on Labor Day weekend, time for some swimming at the Mustang Ranch 😎😜!!!
Lineup / Re: Mustang Ranch August 8th Lineup
« Last post by Redwood on August 17, 2017, 05:52:05 AM »
Maybe time for a new lineup since it has been a week?
General Discussion / Re: The newest Courtesan to the Mustang Ranch is Sally!!!
« Last post by Cobia on August 16, 2017, 09:32:07 PM »
Yes pictures should be posting soon

Good for you.  Thanks !!
Way Off Topic / Re: Welcomed to the jungle!
« Last post by Ironman on August 16, 2017, 08:09:04 PM »
Ahhh 80s hair bands... you are speaking my language  ;D What other bands from this era do all of you enjoy?

Tough question like I said there were a lot of 80's hair bands Derek hates that term.  So you won't catch me using hair and band in the same sentence in front of him. Anyway there were a lot them. GNR were a big draw. I don't know I will have to think about it and get back to you Skylie Not counting Babylon who I only put back on my personal play list because after figuring out who Derek was I started, paying closer attention to Babylon and some of Derek's various solo projects separate from his Day Job with Babylon

So off the top of my head Cinderella selected Whitesnake songs. A few Docken tunes. Tesla a few others. I will think about it and get back to you.

But very important note to myself. If I ever wind up on a mattress with you. We is doing the Horizontal Mambo to hair metal. Maybe Babylon AD in particular.  Just so when I get back home that following monday at bowling League I can say Derek buddy I got naked with this pretty Brunette and we did it to Bang Go The Bells. Or Hammer Swings Down. ;) ;D ;D Or Maybe this one.

https://youtu.be/XfSr7PgamM4
General Discussion / Re: The newest Courtesan to the Mustang Ranch is Sally!!!
« Last post by Sally on August 16, 2017, 07:14:26 PM »
Yes pictures should be posting soon
Way Off Topic / Re: Welcomed to the jungle!
« Last post by SkylieDanger on August 16, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »
Ahhh 80s hair bands... you are speaking my language  ;D What other bands from this era do all of you enjoy?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10