Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Schedules / Re: 🍑WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY🍑
« Last post by renorunner on Today at 06:31:26 AM »
hope to see u soon
General Discussion / Re: Zodiacs ♐️
« Last post by Daytona on Today at 04:34:23 AM »
I'm a Libra and play especially well with a Gemini!

I am Pisces;

Libra and Pisces are two of the most loving and romantic signs, so when they get together in a relationship, you know it’s going to be demonstrative, affectionate and full of all the lovely trappings of romance, from flowers to poetry and intimate dinners. Both signs are sentimental by nature and together they will create a soulful and beautiful home, filled with love and mutual respect.

Wow! I am a Libra, and did not know all this about myself.
Reminder:

LPIN Awards voter registration for award year 2017 closes December 31, 2017.
There are only 2 weeks remaining to register for the LPIN 22 Awards Contest. 

The voter registration period is separate from the nominating and voting rounds, so clients must register to vote for the 2017 contest before December 31, 2017. 

Clients who don't register before 12/31/17 must wait to register for the 2018 contest at the Annual Reno Meeting from July 18 thru July 22, 2018 or the normal LPIN 23 voter registration period which will be November 1 thru December 31, 2018.

Please register to vote before the deadline so you may cast LPIN 22 Awards ballots and show your appreciation for your favorite Courtesans and Brothels.
LPIN 22 Awards Voter Registration Announcement

Clients whose handles appear on the LPIN Awards Registered Voters List do not need to register again.

Courtesan clients and Brothel Personnel are urged to register as LPIN Awards board members so they can PM Awards Committee members or the "LPIN Awards Committee" handle.  Also, the PM system could be used as an emergency backup for the automated ballot casting system for registered voters.  Note: LPIN Awards board registration is separate from voter registration.
Way Off Topic / Re: Quote of the Day
« Last post by Prospector Bob on Today at 02:42:41 AM »
 “Be the person your dog thinks you are!” ~  J.W. Stephens

General Discussion / Re: Zodiacs ♐️
« Last post by Krickett on Today at 02:15:08 AM »
I'm a Libra and play especially well with a Gemini!

I am Pisces;

Libra and Pisces are two of the most loving and romantic signs, so when they get together in a relationship, you know it’s going to be demonstrative, affectionate and full of all the lovely trappings of romance, from flowers to poetry and intimate dinners. Both signs are sentimental by nature and together they will create a soulful and beautiful home, filled with love and mutual respect.

I like the sound of that!
« Last post by OlderPhart on Today at 01:50:21 AM »
Love is -

When someone else's happiness is essential to your own

- Author Unkown
« Last post by Ryan313 on Today at 01:05:17 AM »
Unconditional love — in its most simplest form — means appreciating someone else for who they truly are. It means loving them when they are unlovable, and in spite of their imperfections and mistakes. At a deeper level, it means never, ever questioning whether you'll feel any other way toward a person. It's just a comfortable knowing that this is a constant in your life. It will always just "be."
Schedules / Re: 🍑WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY⭐WHITNEY🍑
« Last post by Whitney on Today at 12:48:05 AM »
OMFG Whitney is the best.  She makes me feel so alive!
  Your so awesome and sweet and I loved the surprise lol! I always always enjoy your company. I hope you have an amazing holiday and new year! 💋
Rachel Varga a PhD in oral. Her covered BI’s are the best I’ve ever experienced including uncovered in real life. She introduced me to the term ”Cock Worship” and I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job of it. I could see her giving lessons
Hey all! For this new year I decided to streamline the process in which those with an interest in a cosplay or roleplay party and want to specially request it (without too much back and forth) by putting together a detailed (and secure form) that can be filled out that goes right to my email! (And as always, I'm available to be contacted via email with questions or anything else, regardless.)

Click |||HERE||| for more information and to access the form! See you in 2018!

xoxo Kitti Minx
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10