News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenix's wet and mild adventure parties

Started by Phoenix, Jun 16, 2014, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

After being here sence the 22nd and after several poolside star light paties I have noticed weather permitting (warm rain night air cool day breeze ) it Is that time for me to offer my wet and mild to the passionately wild poolside parties ;D  ex: splashing/ laughing in pool/ jacuzzi,nude lunches, nude erratic body messages with complete zen environment..I'll leave the rest for you to experience when you get here) I am on days and am always  availed for appointments around the clock ;)  I luv water and the outdoors now is a a perfect time of year to play with me in and out of the pool :o :D let me bring a climatic meaning to "spa day" :-*   

Phoenix

Did you say you wanted to bend me over a rock ??? :o ;D

Phoenix

Yeah I know it was just a little subconscious influence... ;) ;D

Donatella

Yeah Phoenix is awesome .

Don't miss this adventure with here.

:) :) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Redwood

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jun 17, 2014, 04:10 AM
Sounds like a wonderful party phoenix. I am sure you would make it rock.

Several years ago I had a rather infamous party out in the pool area.  One of my favorite ladies and I were partying in the jacuzzi and as we exited, she suggested she put a towel on the big rock next to the jacuzzi and we engage in some outdoor fun.  So, of course, I said sure.  We could be seen from the kitchen and the gym as she leaned over the rock and I took advantage of her.  Heard later she got in quite a bit of trouble from Madame Susan:)

Phoenix

I don't know cause Mama Susan and everybody for that matter has always encouraged me/us to spread my wings and fly into sexual liberation ;)   And with sherri on board with it all oh yeah!! get over here redwood and let me climb your tree trunk :o ohhh God help me yippie!!!!  You have until Sunday night to let me "rock your world" :o ;)