News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ready to Party This Week!

Started by Olivia Bentley, Jul 07, 2014, 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Bentley

Hey there,

I'll be back this Thursday to give a belated fireworks show of my own nature....  ;) ;) It's hot and guaranteed to make you explode!!

July 10th - July 15th

I look forward to meeting you...

KC

Hi Olivia... The photos alone will make you explode. You are leaving too early though. Your message said that you would be there July 10th thru July 15th. There are a great number of us coming in on July 16th and the 17th for the CWMC extravaganza. It lasts until July 20th. Maybe you can extend your stay... :-)

KC

Olivia Bentley

KC,

I know!! I'm planning around family obligations. I have really enjoyed the CWMC in the past so I just may...  ;) ;)

Thanks a bunch!!

Olivia

KC

Olivia,
I have been wanting to meet you at some point. I have stayed at the ranch many times but I have never seen you there. Your photos are really great. If you are there next week during the CWMC, I want to make sure that I meet you for sure. You are a very beautiful lady...

KC

Silverado

Hi Olivia. I had the pleasure of meeting you briefly on the weekend before last. I thought you must be new since I didn't recognize your name and was confused when you said you been around for a while. I finally put two and two together and realized that you are in fact Olivia Bently! I should have recognized you from your pictures but I think I was distracted by your outfit! Hopefully we will have a chance to chat again.