News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I dream of...

Started by Duck, Nov 09, 2014, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

...Donatella!

I know it sounds odd, but no kidding, I had a dream with her in it the other night ;D T'was a good dream at that!

What's curious is I've never partied with her before (just gawked at from afar). My history with her is as follows; I purposely walked my empty beer glass up to the bar just to ask her who she was! She always sits there so patiently and quietly, but there's no mistaking that voice once you hear it :)

So. Who's visited you in your dreams  :o
You're a good egg.

caveman

Phoenix over & over again & a wet dream they are! ;D I see others & that is because Phoenix pulled them in Harley,Maya,Victoria Secret Who dosen't have to many secrets left :-*,Aubree,& Alexia.  I think it is time to change the sheets! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Duck

Quote from: caveman on Nov 09, 2014, 10:02 AM
Phoenix over & over again & a wet dream they are! ;D I see others & that is because Phoenix pulled them in Harley,Maya,Victoria Secret Who dosen't have to many secrets left :-*,Aubree,& Alexia.  I think it is time to change the sheets! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hah! You 'ole devil you  ;D I think I'm going to have to meet this Phoenix next time I visit. How's we've eluded each other this long, I do not know?

I had one other dream a ways back that had to do with the Ranch. I was looking for someone specific, but no luck. Weird dream...
You're a good egg.

Prospector Bob

I've had a recurring dream of Phe phe myself. Each time I end up on top of her, doing her on a picnic table in a campground.  ;D  Hasn't been a wet one yet. Something will wake me up before I get that far. :(

Ya know, actually, just being at the Mustang & partying with the lovely Ladies who ply their trade there is sorta like being in a wide awake dream. Anything I can dream of can happen there. 8) Just don't pinch me...  ;)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

caveman

Yeah , I hate waking up before I finish! ;D ;D ;D I have a dream I call Lake Mustang. It's a real wet one. I wish I could make all my dreams or fanacies come true with Phoenix. She pulls other Ladies in which makes it wilder & even more erotic. I 100% agree with you prospector Bob!!!!!!

Phoenix

fuck yeah bob get in here and lets make your dream a reality i should return to the ranch this Thursday  :D

tobyg3

Victoria. She was my last party on my last visit, and I kicked myself for not getting her sooner, when I had a deeper pocket of funds. I need to fix that next time out. Those gorgeous thighs and that great little smile of hers - yum!!

Duck

No wet ones here, I ALWAYS wake up when it gets to that part! Lots of morningwoods though...I to agree with Bob, it does feel like a dream fantasy being there. I am going through withdrawals :(
You're a good egg.

caveman

Your not the only one having with  ;drawls! ;D ;D

Just Tom

funny... i was dreaming of Seven this morning, hmmmmmm
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

i need my Caveman fix  :-* oh peek a boo is see you ha ha ha and once you get here and i put a rubber on you you can be my rubber ducky...get it giggels...and speaking of rubber duckies a client gave me a waterproof vibrating rubber ducky we she play with it when you cum enjoy me  :o  :D

caveman

Quote from: Duck on Nov 12, 2014, 03:40 AM
No wet ones here, I ALWAYS wake up when it gets to that part! Lots of morningwoods though...I to agree with Bob, it does feel like a dream fantasy being there. I am going through withdrawals :(
The first time I talked to Phoenix on the phone. I lost a few drops of cum. The ranch is about 3 thousand miles away from me so that is the kind of power she has. I didn't get much sleep that night. That was wild. When I got there on my birthday the same thing happen at my dc. Phoenix took care of that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

caveman

I had a day dream at a car show last week end. It was about a car they call the paddy wagon. It was at the car show. I sent Phoenix a picture of it about a year or so back at another car show. I told her I wanted to be her prisoner & her the guard & driver. She could wear the old time uniform they wore back than. I'd be locked up in the black box in the back & spend hours in hot sun all shackled in. Phoenix pulls the paddy wagon over to check on me. Climbs in back & rips all my clothes off. She strips down to just the boots & hat. She has her way with me. I wonder if the owner ever goes out to where the ranch is & if he would rent it.  Mercy!!!!! ;D ;D

Tiffany

Awww come on back!!! Dying to meet ya!!!
Quote from: Duck on Nov 12, 2014, 03:40 AM
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Phoenix

Mercy meeeeee....giggels