SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Missed you guys!

Started by Atlantis, Jun 10, 2013, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Hey everyone,

Guess what?? I'm Back!!!!

Phe-phe just showed me how to login to the totally awesome new site/fourm, and I am loving it! Its really nice being able to chat with old friends and maybe make a few new ones along the way.

Kinda sad that it is happening towards the end of my trip, but hey, better late then never!

XoXo-

Atlantis

Phoenix

:D yippie Atlantis is such a powerful positive energy here at the ranch happy t see she has made it to the forum for you who have yet to enjoy her  :-*   luv you girl  :-*

Alan

I haven't been this far north in a while, but I look forward to my next visit at the Mustang soon...I live in Phoenix Az :D

Atlantis

Alan just hop on the interstate, and follow the North Star, we will all be awaiting you!

Alan

It is 950 miles to Reno from Phoenix, but I will take a plane as soon as I can to get to the Mustang...My last experience was great..

Phoenix

Alan

Quote from: Phoenix on Jun 15, 2013, 02:07 AM
:D yippie Atlantis is such a powerful positive energy here at the ranch happy t see she has made it to the forum for you who have yet to enjoy her  :-*   luv you girl  :-*
I did not know where to post this question.....Since the Mustang is pretty far north...39 degrees lat and 5'000 feet elevation; the winters must be cold....How does this affect business in these 3+ cold months?

Cobia

Quote from: Alan on Aug 17, 2013, 02:17 PM
Quote from: Phoenix on Jun 15, 2013, 02:07 AM
I did not know where to post this question.....Since the Mustang is pretty far north...39 degrees lat and 5'000 feet elevation; the winters must be cold....How does this affect business in these 3+ cold months?

That is the time to go out there......the gals will keep ya warm.......and.......
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Dixie

Hey we all miss u think about you all the time can not want to party with u agin.........