News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CARRERA, this is a shout out!!

Started by Pianoman91LA, Jun 12, 2013, 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianoman91LA

I will be coming to the Mustang July 30th and think you are amazingly beautiful...! I honestly cannot find any other girl that compares to you. I talked to Jennifer and she told me you that you would contact me and that you might meet me July 30th...MIGHT...but you know what they say, silence is the best indicator that someone is not interested. I contacted you via email and PM and the reply was left dead cold.

So I have been trying to meet other ladies and try set up some one to meet July 30th because I REALLY DO NOT want to walk in and not have a set date or a set girl...but nothing or anyone compares to you! All I can say is, Carrera, please say yes to me and contact me via PM here...

Your soon to be favorite guy ever,
Pianoman
PS
Other ladies, if you know Carrera or work with her, please alert her that there is a young awesome man who would love to lose his virginity to her! :) 

PS
I attached a pic of my hand gracing the piano...because i am the pianoman!! :)
The Piano Man

Madam Tara

hi there, Carrea isn't ignoring you i promise. she is out right now very busy. i just texted her to get a return date for you and also told her to check the message board.
i will be sure to get you two together!  ;D ;D ;)!
you can always PM me if any questions about ladies or Carrea as well. she is a fabulous lady!!!
xoxox
Manager Tara
Madam Tara XO

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Manager Tara on Jun 13, 2013, 06:35 PM
hi there, Carrea isn't ignoring you i promise. she is out right now very busy. i just texted her to get a return date for you and also told her to check the message board.
i will be sure to get you two together!  ;D ;D ;)!
you can always PM me if any questions about ladies or Carrea as well. she is a fabulous lady!!!
xoxox
Manager Tara

Thank you Tara! :) You sound very sweet! :) I do hope Carrera accepts my proposition...Jennifer did say that we had a date but I never heard back from Carrera or anyone so just wanting to make sure, plus I'd like to talk to Carrera just so i'm not a stranger lol.
The Piano Man

Mitch Connor

Carerra is awesome.  I hope you get a chance to meet her.  I'm one of her biggest fans!  :)
Monger of the Year

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Mitch Connor on Jun 24, 2013, 12:27 AM
Carerra is awesome.  I hope you get a chance to meet her.  I'm one of her biggest fans!  :)

Way cool man! She hasn't made any contact with me so I'm not sure how interested she is...sigh...  :'(
The Piano Man

Wildfire

Pianoman91LA   

Carerra is one of my ATF's .   Pianoman91LA just go on out to the Mustang even if Carerra has not contacted you.  You will find you special lady. All the lady's at the Mustang are very lovely and will take good care of you.

Cobia

Quote from: Pianoman91LA on Jun 24, 2013, 02:10 AM

Way cool man! She hasn't made any contact with me so I'm not sure how interested she is...sigh...  :'(

You can always call the office and talk to her. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Wildfire on Jun 24, 2013, 10:12 PM
Pianoman91LA   

Carerra is one of my ATF's .   Pianoman91LA just go on out to the Mustang even if Carerra has not contacted you.  You will find you special lady. All the lady's at the Mustang are very lovely and will take good care of you.

No, i can't do that...i feel very uncomfortable showing up without an appointment...i do not care for a line up as that will give all the ladies a chance to gawk at me and my disability...i just need to hear it from Carrera if she's not interested, so i can ask some other ladies if they are interested in meeting me, as there are a few who i have my eyes on.
The Piano Man

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 24, 2013, 11:54 PM
Quote from: Pianoman91LA on Jun 24, 2013, 02:10 AM

You can always call the office and talk to her.

Let me remind you, I have a facial paralysis and speaking is a tad difficult for me and that prolly wouldn't be a good idea.
The Piano Man

Phoenix

awhhh pianoman please forgive me i had no idea and if you mentioned it to me please forgive my ignorace   im really just trying of different ways to help you get in contact with her however if she hasnt gotten back to you im sure she would understand you exploring your options  ;)

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Phoenix on Jun 25, 2013, 04:46 AM
awhhh pianoman please forgive me i had no idea and if you mentioned it to me please forgive my ignorace   im really just trying of different ways to help you get in contact with her however if she hasnt gotten back to you im sure she would understand you exploring your options  ;)

Yeah, but it makes me feel bad that i did something wrong or that she doesn't want to party with me because I'm "disabled"...if that's the case then it says alot about her...I'm sure she's a sweet person and I probably don't know her reasons, I just am saying that if a person really really cares about you and wants to meet you, they will make time to contact you--even if it's a short, "Hey, I'm busy but don't worry...etc..."
The Piano Man

pearl pleaser

Hey buddy,

So sorry you've been having problems connecting with your desired lady. I just checked the stats on your behalf, and to my knowledge, it doesn't seem that Carrera has yet been on the Forum, so she simply may not have seen it yet. Not sure how often she's at the Wild Horse, but it's been my experience that sometimes ladies leave their pictures on the board and their file "current" and open-ended because, due to whatever is going on in their own lives outside of the Mustang, they may not know when they're going to be back.

Like others, I'd encourage you to give the Mustang a call to see if you can find out more info, but I can assure you that your disability is not a factor when it comes to any working girl. They have seen it all, they have dealt with disabilities far more serious and debilitating than yours (I'm not judging or making light of yours and whatever you perceive it to be here) and they always show the utmost in care, respect and compassion in working with you, making you feel as comfortable as possible, and ensuring that you have a very special and memorable time. This is what they do for a living, and trust me, they are very skilled at it.

And, as someone else has suggested, if Carrera is unavailable for whatever reason and your schedules don't mesh, explore some of those other options you've expressed interest in. Usually you can tell in the "Lineup" photos who is actually around, and if one of those ladies is one of your alternate choices, reach out to her now and make sure that you live life to the fullest :)

Phoenix

very well put pearl pleaser, thank you...hopefully your advice will help

Pianoman91LA

Quote from: Phoenix on Jun 26, 2013, 09:38 AM
very well put pearl pleaser, thank you...hopefully your advice will help

Thank you Pearl for your advice. I will check out the other ladies! Yes I have heard Anaya is a wonderful party!
The Piano Man

Jagged

Hey.. Pianoman91LA..   U  should not  B  taking pity  &  putting yourself down.
   There  R  lots of ladies  to  chhoose from  out there.

Besides  Carerra  hasnt  been out there  4   awhile.  She is on vacation.
  As much as WE want the ladies  2  B  @ our beckoning call & should B there 24/ 7 @ 365d/ year.  You got  2 realize that
these ladies have a life also.  They have family and /or gone on vacation to take a break from the Brothel scene.

Relax.....   Im sure that Carerra will B glad  2 C   U  when she comes back to the Mustang.
    Ive  know that Carerra  when she  1st started working at Wilhorse ((Now the Mustang)) .  The lady is very caring.

(((  little note:   Now I cant say that once Carerra gets back, if or not she will check this board  -- that will B a hit or miss))