News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenixxx's pole position pics!!!

Started by Phoenix, Jun 16, 2013, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

;D say there all you forum fans there are lots of fun and sexy pics of me on the forum for you all to enjoy  ;) check them out and tell me wut ya think  :) i kinda like the ones with me on the pole and me with the motox gear and the one with me infront of the street bike  :D oh and my all time fave me throwing up the piece sign  ;) the other ones are hot tooo  :-* i had alot of fun taking them i was so energized after taking them i was ready to fu--k the f--ck out of the next client that showed up @ the ranch  ;D  :)

caveman

I like them all. I like the pole one & seeing your bottom wet at the pool with your little foot on the rim of pool. I like the one where your on stage with dollars in your bicki & who is the Blond standing there? I think the three old ones are my favorite & you know why. The one you said the piece sign, The helmet & boots by glass case, & the one where you have your hand on rear fender & hand on the throttle of the bike & you have that pink biki on . All I know is you must have worn a lot of moon pants because your a*s is really out of this world. Those three pictures were what I saw later after I booked you the first time. I saw them & thought oh shit What did I get myself into. She's a body builder & I figured you were going to hurt me sexually. Than you called me & we talked & I loved that  voice . Yeah you broke me in right. You have all the right moves. I love your video & I love the one I saw on the house tour. Where you spin on the pool & look right at the camera & say come play with me. Than you do a roll on a lady on the floor & that is really hot.

Phoenix

CookieMonster

Phoenix sure knows her way around the pole!  One of the best I've seen... And I've seen ALOT in my former strip-club days!

Phoenix

thank you Cookie monster i just luv feeling the pasion of dance  :)

Jagged

Hey   PHX
  I know   a   good  pole  postiion   that   U   &   me  can  do together
    ::)

Phoenix

meee to its the upside down blow job the lower I get on the pole the deeper I get on you and we can enjoy the head rush together  :o  :D

Baby Joker

Wow all nice, but the pole pic is definitely the best. Ur a cute girl  ;)

Phoenix

I'm even cuter when iq have you in my mouth while I'm upside on the pole :o  :)

tobyg3

Sure would be nice if the strip clubs were allowed to do that. I'd be there much more often.

Phoenix

:o ;D that's wit sets us apart from the rest and makes me the best ;)

Phoenix

i dance every night God gives me to dance fridays-7pm. - 7a.m -monday 7p.m.-7a.m. please i would enjoy showing you the diffent wys to entise you by my dancing  ;)

Phoenix