I am Loading Up the Van for a Trip to the Silver State and .....

Started by SeattleSun, Jun 08, 2015, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

....as usual bringing a number of bottles of our fine Washington wines.

And since I always get criticized for my selections, I am offering the LADIES a chance to make some selections.

First here is what is in the van as I speak:

14 Hands - Hot to Trot - Red or Wine Blends

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KIo9fPHnZV0XYAu2_7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTEwNTJpbnQzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDVklEQzEEZ3BvcwMx?p=14+Hands+Hot+To+Trot+Wine&vid=70dce136913cba2ddd724685f94a9c8c&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DWN.9E5vrk7dJOgo%252bgDAjeZ6kw%26pid%3D15.1%26h%3D168%26w%3D300%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4CMndD26Hw0&tit=14+Hands+Hot+to+Trot+White+2009&c=0&h=168&w=300&l=359&sigr=11bbbi6u1&sigt=10v6l6cp3&sigi=12msgu5h6&age=1288049997&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=mcafee&tt=b

Three Girls Chardonnay by the fine folks at Oak Ridge Winery

And you three, you know who you are, you need to get ready for some wine tasting.

And for those Beach Bunnies (J.R and Brooklyn) from Orange County some Dom.

And I hear "The Angel" will be descending to earth later in the month so for her some Pinot Noir.

And for those who don't understand the economics of what I am doing, you can bring your own bottle to the Ranch and pay a $10 corking fee.  And the way I drink a $10 a"corking fee" is the least cost solution.

I hope all the guys will appreciate that I am getting the house ladies all "liquored up" not that you need to loosen up these ladies.    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh and since the crop is just coming in maybe a box of Rainier Cherries for Cherry?

And beware of Pigs bearing gifts!

SeattleSun

Quote from: Emma on Jun 11, 2015, 03:39 AM
How sweet of you!

Yea I agree and no one has taken advantage of my offer so far.

If I have to drink all that wine myself we both know that will end badly!

Need to hurry as I am heading south in a few days.

SS

easy

I'm feeling kinda cheap right now. I just bring candy  :(

Lancelot Link

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

I have no idea what the hell that means... but it rhymes.   8)

shooter

really you don't know that it means that you can lure little girls with candy but getting them drunk is quicker?
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Lancelot Link

Aaahhh... gotcha.  That *does* seem familiar now.

Actually... I just didn't know what *I* was trying to say... it's just the first thing that popped into my head.  LOL

Just Tom

Having loaded a sleigh or two, and my pickup quite often, i would say you are on the right track, little piggie. 
Wine works for some of the ladies, and they all seem to like different ones, although i would hazard a guess that the reds are more popular, especially the fruit-er ones or the more full bodied wines.  other ladies prefer candy, suckers especially (pun intended).  I hav brought chocolates, and they all said, usually with a piece of candy in their mouth, 'oh you shouldn't have, chocolate makes me fat'

flowers, trinkets, toys (stuffed or fun, not sexual) and fruit is always appreciated. but be sure you are giving from your heart, because they will be able to see through anything else....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

easy

I know a guy from Texas that sends them furniture. It might sound crazy but he always does very well with the ladies.

SeattleSun

Quote from: easy on Jun 13, 2015, 10:41 PM
I know a guy from Texas that sends them furniture. It might sound crazy but he always does very well with the ladies.

Yea I can see where they might find a nice BED useful.    :P :P :P :P :P

lumberjack0306

Seattle  it was nice meeting you. The cherries  appeared  to  be  a  huge hit with many ladies and it sounds like  your  party  with cherry  was great .