News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

woot woot!!!!!!

Started by Morgan, Jul 14, 2015, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!  WE HAD SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN LAST YEAR LET'S SEE IF WE CAN TOP IT THIS YEAR. I HAVE ALREADY SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES COME IN AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE ELSE!

shooter

Hey Baby I should be there around 2 pm tomorrow. 8)
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

KC

Hey babe... I will arrive on Thursday afternoon around 4:00 PM and I will be staying at the Original Mustang Ranch (Lodge). :-)

KC

Morgan

Yay shooter is here and everyone else is soon to arrive :-)  kc I've been waiting for your handsome self  for sometime now, cant wait to see you

KC

Thank you sweetie... I will be there tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see you and to take in all the CWMC activities. Katie told me today that their will be activities starting on Thursday and running through Sunday. Of course my favorite ranch sponsored activity is the pool party. :-). You might have to bring out that HOT yellow bikini again that you wore last year. That really caught my attention and everyone else's... ;-)

KC

Morgan

I have specific activities to share with you :-) and promise my activities are way more fun and exciting than the group activities ;-) ;-)