News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

DONUT PARTIES!?

Started by Nese, Nov 22, 2015, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nese

Yesterday we had some interesting things happen in the house. I brought all the ladies in some doughnuts to wake them up for the night, & I had a couple ladies who decided they were going to give a DOUGHNUT PARTY. Let me just tell you guys now, the gentleman who received the 1st ever mustang doughnut party LOVED IT!!Sounds interesting right!? I'm thinking you guys should definitely find out!! We are going to have donuts every Friday that I am here! Taylor & Nevada specialize in these type of parties! Come join us on DOUGHNUT FRIDAYS & have a little fun with your food  ;) ;) ;) ;D
Mustang Ranch Cashier

caveman

Yea that sounds like fun especially the cream filled ones. ;D ;D

Ayana

I'm all down ms lady!!!!!!!!!!!! My hips may not be down- lol
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Nese

Quote from: Ayana on Nov 22, 2015, 04:09 AM
I'm all down ms lady!!!!!!!!!!!! My hips may not be down- lol
Your hips are perfect miss lady!! Im sure all the men on here agree with that  ;)
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Nese

Quote from: caveman on Nov 22, 2015, 04:03 AM
Yea that sounds like fun especially the cream filled ones. ;D ;D
Caveman I'll bring Creme filled in just for you!! Jus lemme know when I need to have them here!!! ;) ;)
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Phoenix

Yes please I wanna cream fill your donut Caveman do you have those pics of our Boston cream pie party :o :D :P

caveman

You know I do. Dam That was fun!!!! I would love to do that again just on a bigger scale Plus a whole lot messer . I'll let you know Nese.

Phoenix

im all over it  ??? oops ment to say im all over you whenever you decide to simulate me and maya at the ranch again hopefully its soon  :-*