Tomorrow would be Mark Twain's 180th birthday

Started by Little_Mel, Nov 29, 2015, 08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

Please enjoy this picture of Mark Twain's statue whispering dirty things into my ear

"The things I would do to you."
- Mark Twain
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Tennessee25

Quote from: Little_Mel on Nov 29, 2015, 08:41 PM
Please enjoy this picture of Mark Twain's statue whispering dirty things into my ear

- Mark Twain

Is that 50 Shades of Grey he is reading to you

Offleash

Cobia

Old  Mark must be doing something right, look at that big smile on Mel's face. :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

"He who represents himself has a fool for a client".       Mark Twain
Michael J.

caveman

Quote from: Little_Mel on Nov 29, 2015, 08:41 PM

- Mark Twain
Way to go Mark Twain!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

caveman

I'm looking at Your picture Little_Mel & I have to say your a Hot Lady! Are thoses Dimples I see? The glasses get me going to. Like they say big things come in small packages. The Lady on the Big Bang Theroey. Howard's wife Bernadent Mercy. That opens up Questions. How many Ladies have Dimples? How many wear Glasses?How many Ladies are Little Mel's size?I know there are more questions. I know it was nice meeting you in person.

Little_Mel

Quote from: caveman on Dec 02, 2015, 03:03 AM
I'm looking at Your picture Little_Mel & I have to say your a Hot Lady! Are thoses Dimples I see? The glasses get me going to. Like they say big things come in small packages. The Lady on the Big Bang Theroey. Howard's wife Bernadent Mercy. That opens up Questions. How many Ladies have Dimples? How many wear Glasses?How many Ladies are Little Mel's size?I know there are more questions. I know it was nice meeting you in person.

Yes I have the muscle deficiency know as dimples.

We have TONS of little ladies. You'll see it if they remove their heels.
Cheery, Coco, Hazel, and Kortney are all in house and very close to my height.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."