News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*******Body Paint party*******

Started by Courtney, Aug 01, 2013, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtney

Hey everyone!!
So I've been really thinking about this body paint party and I'm itching to share with you all what's been going on in the perky, fun mind of Courtney!! I'm thinking the bar would be nothing but black lights and neon colors!! Everyone naked or in their sexiest neon lingerie. We should have music and champagne, naked girls on stage getting XXX Rated naughty with our brand new body paint that we just got in. And before I forget we also have this amazing Aphrodisiac oil that are eatable and come in different flavors. I'm soo excited about this I'm literally getting wet!! ::) ;) ;D this is a MUST have fantasy that needs to explored!! ;) ;D :-*

Honey

I think that's a great idea!!! That's sounds like an amazing time or as Bentley would put it a sexy time.... I hope we can put something together and show everyone why we are so famous!!
     Xoxo Honey <3

Courtney

tobyg3

glow-in-the-dark condoms included? I think some toys come that way, too.

caveman

Who's doing the painting? :o :o Do the custimers get to do some & is the paint eat able? Maybe will you paint the custimers? ;) Can you ladies wear ate able panties? Like Larry the Cable Guy would say .He had to by 5 pair of eating britches because he ate 2 or 3 pairs on the way to the girls house.

Phoenix

oop and I just felt a tingle too Courtney  :o  :D man the way you ladies know how to turn us on without even touching us is so stimulatingly talented :-*

Honey

Jagged

Quote from: Courtney on Aug 01, 2013, 10:59 PM
Hey everyone!!
So I've been really thinking about this body paint party and I'm itching to share with you all what's been going on in the perky, fun mind of Courtney!! I'm thinking the bar would be nothing but black lights and neon colors!! Everyone naked or in their sexiest neon lingerie. We should have music and champagne, naked girls on stage getting XXX Rated naughty with our brand new body paint that we just got in. And before I forget we also have this amazing Aphrodisiac oil that are eatable and come in different flavors. I'm soo excited about this I'm literally getting wet!! ::) ;) ;D this is a MUST have fantasy that needs to explored!! ;) ;D :-*

Hey  Courtney.   I remember both the W. H.  &  Mustang had a body paint party about  6 years ago.  It was during the Halloween weekend.
         But  your mind for this  party  has taken it  2  the  next level.

All   U  ladies  will  have  an enjoyable  &  lewd good time.   

Just  think  all  those  fleshly bodiees  covered w/  paint  &  oils .

MMMMMmmmm        Very  arousing  &  stimulating   2  the   mind. 

GREAT   Idea !        Get  this put on paper.
             Start   setting  this   up     
                        &    U   should  set  this  N  motion.

Phoenix

Yep and I'm pretty shire I was the one responsible for putting that one on..wheee and with krotneys flare that is ones gonna top the charts :) :o

Courtney

Fuck yea guys lets rock this joint!!  Yes everything is eatable make sure to bring some eatable panties for your fab lady!! Can't wait for it to jump off

caveman

Cool!! :D :D Some eaten panies with a glass of milk. Along with some whip cream & choclate sauce  & seeing everyone all painted up.