News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Suites

Started by dreamscometrue, Jul 28, 2016, 02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

I was just watching the video tour and saw the suites, Italian, Asian, Safari and such...are these the actual lodging rooms the guys (or gals) sleep in when they stay at Mustang?

Cobia

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 28, 2016, 02:26 AM
I was just watching the video tour and saw the suites, Italian, Asian, Safari and such...are these the actual lodging rooms the guys (or gals) sleep in when they stay at Mustang?

I have always stayed in the Safari suite.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

dreamscometrue

So you can actually request which suite you want?

Cobia

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 28, 2016, 02:37 AM
So you can actually request which suite you want?

I think so.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

johann

To the best of my knowledge, there are suites on both sides of the parking lot.  The ones in the actual brothel itself may not be available as lodging, since IIRC guests should not be back in those rooms unless they are are accompanied by a Lady at all times.  Typically this means either a guided tour, or a party..  I could be wrong on this, hopefully someone like Manager Tara will set me straight if I am.

That said, there are also suites in what is now the Lodge, including the infamous "Largest Bed in Reno".  Those rooms are available for lodging, although they will cost more than the normal rooms.  They can also be used for parties, on one occasion, I partied with one of the ladies over there.

As others have recommended, your best bet would be to contact someone there who can say for certain, either here on the forums, or by calling the office.  I've always found the people I talk to when I call up, to be super helpful.  That's the one thing that sets the Mustang Ranch apart, everyone there really excels at customer service.

dreamscometrue

This is only the second time I will have ever been there and someone else has made arrangements for me to stay there because I am practically going to be there for four days and I don't want anyone to think I'm being selfish or greedy by asking for a specific room. I am very grateful just to have this arrangement I've got now. I am being very well taken care of and I know it. That's why I don't want to push my luck by asking for this or that.

Wildfire

It would be best to call the office to get the correct current information on the lodge and suits.

dreamscometrue

maybe I'll get lucky and stay in one that's haunted