News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How Did You Lose Your V-Card?

Started by RachelVarga, Jan 30, 2017, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Anyone want to share how they lost their virginity?

I was in college and got tired of putting it off and said screw it. Picked a guy I knew, went to his place, and bam it was done.

Not very climactic I know.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Rickwild1

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 30, 2017, 02:36 AM

I was in college and got tired of putting it off and said screw it. Picked a guy I knew, went to his place, and bam it was done.

Sounds like I went to the wrong college!   My answer is drunken escapade in a hotel room with girl friend at time. Due to the alcohol, it didn't really go that great. She was experienced - I wasn't.  I really wanted to try again the next day and she agreed though she wasn't that into it due to hangover.  My thought was what if she dumps me and I have to wait who knows how long for a good experience?  A couple days later - we were both sober and feeling well - it went much better.

renorunner

At the mustang ranch with the beautiful Aubrey! It was fun i was nervous as could be but Aubrey was great!

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Violet

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 30, 2017, 03:25 AM
In front of a cemetery in a Toyota Corolla.

Wow this one is the most unique so far!
That sounds exciting and kinda like something I would do in my teen's 😏😊

Star

I was at Disney land on family vacation.  I have never looked at teacups the same!
Exotic VIP Companion

Offleash

Got divorced and met up with a girl off Craigslist.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Offleash on Mar 09, 2017, 02:19 AM

Got divorced and met up with a girl off Craigslist.

Hold on. That is in the wrong order. Tell us more.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Offleash

Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 10, 2017, 01:21 AM

Hold on. That is in the wrong order. Tell us more.

Ha ha yes, it would seem so. Perhaps a touch of poetic license has been exercised--and there may actually have been a couple of "Mulligans" in there somewhere. Still, to the question "when did you first ride a bicycle", one might eschew mention of stroller, tricycle, or Big Wheel, in favor of the recall of mounting that shiny new machine and flying down the sidewalks the day the training wheels came off.

So ya, in the early days when CL personals were more a thing (not just Adult Service Providers) I crossed paths with someone who opened my eyes a bit, taught me a thing or two, and unleashed a wild dog that I hardly knew was in there. We had a headboard-banging experience at a little place in the wine country. A long-overdue, mid-life rite of passage into adulthood at last; I hadn't realized how much I was short-changing myself.

Memorable morning-after quote from the people in the next room: "We can't wait to meet your wife". Heh.

Charlotte

Hmmmm....well my first experience was super cliche. Freshman girl meets senior boy. 5 seconds later it's over  :P ;D luckily I've had way better experiences since then  ;) ❤️

Banginit

Ok true story .... 16 bday present at mustang ranch over 35 years ago... I was soo nervous i lasted like a minute...lol. had around the world...Windy was her name.... long permed blond hair.  I remember a friend of hers poper her head in and asked if she could join too..was so nervous I said no...I was too overwhelmed.  I regret that now...lol

RachelVarga

Quote from: Daisy Allison on Apr 27, 2017, 10:13 PM
It was with my very first boyfriend, I was fifteen at the time. I had met him at church! I used to wear a purity ring before I met him lol (oh the irony) Well long story short it actually broke in the bathroom and that next weekend August 21st 2011 at 1:17pm we were playing video games in his room and he pulled a condom out of his pocket and said "You wanna do it"  lol we were really cute. Young, dumb, and in love <3

That is really cute. The question is, what game music was playing while you did it?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Arngrim

In hindsight, it was to someone who didn't deserve to have my V-Card.

I was 19, and a co-worker had asked if I could come over and scrub her carpets. Don't laugh! I know what you're thinking! I had a high powered steam vacuum and she had older shag carpet and didn't want to spend the money on a professional. So I did it. Afterward, we sat on the couch and watched Star Wars Episode One shortly after its release on DVD. When the movie was over, we started wrestling around until we fell off the couch with me on top of her and she gave me this 'come hither' expression. I went for it, and we started making out. Things unexpectedly progressed until we were both naked on that semi-damp shag carpet and she guided me into her. Watching her eyes roll back, and the feeling of being inside her, was a life changing event.

Sizmic

Ex wife wedding night....waited to long