SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What Do You Like To See Us In?

Started by RachelVarga, Jan 30, 2017, 02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rickwild1

Quote from: RachelVarga on Feb 06, 2017, 03:03 AM
Quote from: johann on Feb 05, 2017, 08:59 PM
A garter belt and sheer black stockings are pretty hard to beat.

In my extremely humble opinion, of course.

Who knows what song this is?

I like the way the line runs up the back of the stockings.
I've always liked those kind of high heels too. You know, I...
No no no no, don't take 'em off, don't take... Leave 'em on, leave 'em on.
Yeah, that's it, a little more to the right, a little more....

Van Halen - everybody wants some.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jan 30, 2017, 07:47 AM
Rachel...   I think you Ladies should wear whatever you are comfortable wearing.

Thanks prospector. You have to be comfortable. I worked half a night in lingerie and I was very uncomfortable. I like it but in a private setting. I like wearing dresses a lot. I feel good like that.

Some girls are stunning in lingerie. Hawt!!!! (Yes that is spelled right.)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jagged

Nothing (( birthday suits))   LOL    ;D       ;D       8)      ::)

Nah.   Seriously  These day...
I   come  2  appreciate  what ever the lady wants  2 wear 
         that makes her comfortable while looking sexy .

RachelVarga

I'm going shopping before I come back so I need some ideas.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Sizmic

Quote from: Jagged on Feb 16, 2017, 03:01 AM

Nothing (( birthday suits))   LOL    ;D       ;D       8)      ::)

Nah.   Seriously  These day...
I   come  2  appreciate  what ever the lady wants  2 wear 
         that makes her comfortable while looking sexy .

Honestly this, I am not the type to tell a woman what to wear especially when the end result is taking it off. 

renorunner

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 15, 2017, 02:49 AM

Jeans and tank tops that show some side boob!

Cobia

Quote from: renorunner on May 16, 2017, 03:21 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on May 15, 2017, 02:49 AM

Jeans and tank tops that show some side boob!

I second that !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Arngrim

While I don't experience with brothels, I do have a lot of experience with strip clubs. What I've discovered over the years is that the sex appeal of a woman has less to do with what she wears and more to do with how she wears it. The sexiest girl on the planet wearing the sexiest garment is meaningless if she feels awkward wearing it. Guys notice these things -- at least I do. A woman who makes a look her own and struts into a room like she owns the place is infinitely sexy!

But I'm not without my personal tastes. What guy isn't? If given the choice between a woman in a dress and stockings or a woman in jeans and a tight tank top, the dress always wins. But again, I've been known to go against my tastes when a woman can really rock a pair of jeans.

A woman isn't defined by what she wears -- a woman defines what she wears.

RachelVarga

I agree with you Arngrim. A woman oozing with sexuality can wear anything and still be the hottest girl in the room. All in the brain and how we perceive what will satisfy our needs.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jager

I absolutely know it sounds cliche, but all women are beautiful and sexy in their own individual ways. What turns my crank is a genuinely kind and compassionate lady regardless of any other variables. Physical attraction is awesome and important, but what's inside every one of you gals is so much more meaningful and erotic in my humble opinion. I realize this is a tall order as many men are quite awful and don't deserve such consideration, and they need to be taught some manners. Regardless, my goal for myself anyway, is to always be a  true gentleman with all you wonderful ladies no matter what you are or are not wearing.  Cheers to ALL OF YOU! You are the very finest of all of us, and I'm so grateful for each and every one of you!

RachelVarga

It's not cliche. It's very nice to hear that. There are so many things that go into play to make beauty but one thing that no makeup can cover is ugliness on the inside.

You are a gentleman and women apprrciate that. It is not true that nice guys finish last. Once we get over our bad boy desires we look for gentlemen.

Personally I like a guy that can be a gentleman and a bad boy in the sense of being daring. A little bit of FTW is good. 😋
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jager

Thank you for the kind words Rachel. You clearly are beautiful inside and out.