News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Party Idea's

Started by Madam Tara, Apr 11, 2017, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

Hello all,
What type of parties would you all like to see here at the World Famous Mustang ranch Brothel? I want to hear from our most valued customers on what party or parties you all would want to see happen here.
The top 3 will go to vote and we will have ourselves a FUN freaky naked party!! :P
XO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

Cobia

Quote from: Madam Tara on Apr 11, 2017, 08:02 PM
Hello all,
What type of parties would you all like to see here at the World Famous Mustang ranch Brothel? I want to hear from our most valued customers on what party or parties you all would want to see happen here.
The top 3 will go to vote and we will have ourselves a FUN freaky naked party!! :P
XO Madam Tara

I a happy with anything the ladies want to do.  It is all sexy to me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

renorunner

Hello all,
XO Madam Tara
I would love to add food into the mix!

lumberjack0306

Offleash

Strip Cards Against Humanity.

Silverado

I agree with Lumberjack. The pool parties are great when the weather is nice and warm.

Lecher

Paradise

Fine dining, a food paradise, followed by a luxurious suite party.

SeattleSun

Not exactly a "new party idea" but I am sucker for a "Pool Party" just ask Ayana or Riley.

Offleash

Quote from: Lecher on Apr 12, 2017, 07:10 AM
Flat rate orgy.

I like this. If the flat rate thing doesn't work, maybe you could buy tokens or something--but just the idea of being able to be naked and play out in the open without having to "get a room" would be great. Especially if pool and food are involved too, like others mentioned. Hedonistic, Bacchanalian insanity, yes!

Offleash

...and we will have ourselves a FUN freaky naked party!! :P
XO Madam Tara

Naked Picnic Games or Olympic Games (true to the spirit of the original) You don't have to be naked to be there, but you gotta strip down to compete.
--Naked 100 meters
--Naked Swim Relay
--Naked Oil Wrestling (or better yet maybe Naked BBQ sauce wrestling)
--Naked Street Hockey
--Naked Red Rover
--Naked Three-Legged Race
--Naked Egg Carry
--Food Fight!

coralin

What a great thread..  :)

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Offleash on Apr 13, 2017, 03:00 PM
...and we will have ourselves a FUN freaky naked party!! :P
XO Madam Tara

Naked Picnic Games or Olympic Games (true to the spirit of the original) You don't have to be naked to be there, but you gotta strip down to compete.
--Naked 100 meters
--Naked Swim Relay
--Naked Oil Wrestling (or better yet maybe Naked BBQ sauce wrestling)
--Naked Street Hockey
--Naked Red Rover
--Naked Three-Legged Race
--Naked Egg Carry
--Food Fight!

One more... Co-ed Naked Leap Frog! :o  ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

lumberjack0306

Bring back the pajama  and lingerie   parth

Daisy Allison

This thread is hilarious! I LOVE the food idea! How about some sort of bodyshot game or naked twister in the parlor  ::)  ::)  even just a movie night would be amazing with all my favorite gentleman<3