What's great about walking into the Mustang

Started by Michael, Apr 30, 2017, 12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

There's lots of great things about walking inside the Mustang.  However, one thing that stands out for me is walking inside, going to the bar catching my breath from fawning over all the amazingly beautiful ladies knowing that there's tons of fantasy there just waiting to be fulfilled.  Whatever I get to do, great.  Whatever I don't, there's always a sequel.  And for all that, ladies, I thank you as you are very much appreciated.   

Cobia

One of the great things I like about the Mustang is when you walk  the Ladies are so friendly. Especially the ones that know you.  That and many more reasons.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Madam Tara

Quote from: Michael on Apr 30, 2017, 12:56 AM
There's lots of great things about walking inside the Mustang.  However, one thing that stands out for me is walking inside, going to the bar catching my breath from fawning over all the amazingly beautiful ladies knowing that there's tons of fantasy there just waiting to be fulfilled.  Whatever I get to do, great.  Whatever I don't, there's always a sequel.  And for all that, ladies, I thank you as you are very much appreciated.   

you guys are the sweetest and thank you for being a part of us as well!
XO Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

RachelVarga

When I walk in I'm going to work so it's a little different. What's great is seeing the girls. I'm tired from flying but excited.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Sinners End

I like that there are two entrances. Usually I would go into the bar because I'm not there for a lineup.

Michael

Quote from: Madam Tara on May 12, 2017, 07:21 PM
Quote from: Michael on Apr 30, 2017, 12:56 AM

you guys are the sweetest and thank you for being a part of us as well!
XO Madam Tara
Thank you,  Ms. Tara.  Every aspect of the Mustang,  IMHO, kicks lots of ass, hot ladies, great food,  awesome drinks, fantastic friendships new and old plus wonderful experiences that will never leave me and for that, I thank everyone involved:  the ladies,  staff, fellow clients and friends.   Everyone of you kick ass.  Here's a cyber toast to each of you!  I'm feeling it tonight and I thank many for that.  Damn it, I can't get back there soon enough.

Sizmic

I've only been once but for me it was walking into a very chill bar atmosphere.  I was quickly offered a drink and as it was my first time a no pressure tour.  I was than able to relax until I was ready to ask a lady to negotiate.  Everyone was friendly and I was able to have a few really good conversations.

SeattleSun

:o :o :o   Yea it's just amazing how FRIENDLY the ladies are    :o :o :o

Redwood

There is not pressure.  Lots of beautiful ladies and no one begging you to party with them.  You look around, talk to the ones you want and decide who you would like to party with.  Great atmosphere!

Cobia

Quote from: Redwood on May 18, 2017, 08:56 AM
There is not pressure.  Lots of beautiful ladies and no one begging you to party with them.  You look around, talk to the ones you want and decide who you would like to party with.  Great atmosphere!

I agree and it don't stink like smoke.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

RachelVarga

Quote from: Redwood on May 18, 2017, 08:56 AM

I like it this way because not only does the customer have a chance to see if they like a girl, I have the same opportunity to see if I want to party with them. I don't take every party. Truthfully I prefer you have a party with someone you click with.

I mean you are having sex and it's intimate and I don't want to have sex with someone I really don't like. Plus if the guy is arrogant or asshole why would I let him have sex with me. He will click with another girl and that's fine with me.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Shay

Love this post Michael! That's a perfect way to describe this house. It's more like walking into a regular bar filled with sexy women, except when you walk up to one of us, the answer is always yes  ;) and you'll never be pressured the way you might in other houses.

Cobia

....and sort of like " Cheers '"...everyone knows your name.  That is a great feeling.

B-team010

I always go in through the bar entrance & I love the anticipation of arrival. I usually go during the day, so it takes my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the dim light of the bar. During the adjustment, the beautiful ladies come into view... Some I've been swooning over for a while and a few are pleasant surprises. The anticipation is the second best part of visiting MR... You can probably guess the best part!

Michael

Quote from: Krickett on Jun 11, 2017, 12:02 AM
Love this post Michael! That's a perfect way to describe this house. It's more like walking into a regular bar filled with sexy women, except when you walk up to one of us, the answer is always yes  ;) and you'll never be pressured the way you might in other houses.
Thank you,  Ms. Krickett.  I think you're awesome and have been thinking that way for a long time.  I hope to be yours for at least some of the time on my next trip to the Mustang because you're amazingly awesome.