News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Leah my Love

Started by Wild Bill, May 13, 2017, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill

Ever been awake at 3am and need help getting thru till sunrise?
Ever crave a lovely woman's touch so bad you might go crazy if you don't get it?
Well that's the unbelievable circumstance I found myself in last Sunday.
I'd been out on a two day party that had just ended (which is a completely different and happy story) and left me a completely drained hulk.  An amazing time as well, but over.  But to my surprise, even with all that behind me, I was still wanting company.

So I roll into the bar, sit down and order a drink, and begin slowly looking over the room.
As I suspected, not much there catching my eye, until I saw this gorgeous blonde at the opposite side of the room near the green door.  I immediately was attracted, but I figured there's no way a woman that beautiful could be doing anything but killing time until her next appointment arrives.

To my complete surprise, she stands up, walks over, and introduces herself.  Now guys, the pics of her on the website are nothing compared to seeing her live.  Leah is truly a remarkable young woman.  She has a gorgeous put-together body, beautiful face and eyes, smart-girl glasses, and an infectious cute laugh and smile that lights up the room.

She is very intelligent, an engaging conversationalist, and a joy to be around.

So we end up back at my suite which is trashed from 2 days of partying, pays it no mind at all, and proceeds to tune the mandolin on the mantel.  We talk a bit about music and mutual interests, and I find out she's attending college at my alma mater.

Then we start in and of course end up in the poster bed for a little fun.  OMG what an experience. We go from zero to sixty in four seconds. Now mind you I'm an older guy and after two days of partying, the little head is done standing at attention. But I do my level best to please her and you know she really relaxed and let herself enjoy it. We went straight until dawn with a necking and cuddling session I wished would never end. i promised to return when there's more in the tank, so we can pick up where we left off.

Leah is the perfect lady for the grizzled codger like me, and the never-been-laid-before first timer.  Don't let this gushy post mislead you, this is one hot lady you shouldn't miss.  Leah if u read this, thanks so much. You are unforgettable.

lumberjack0306

I couldn't   agree  more .  She is  amazing .

Leah

I so enjoyed our time together, Bill! Isn't it wonderful to find an effortless connection? I know that this was your vacation, not mine. But, our time together was a great get-away for me and any lady is lucky to enjoy your company. I'm looking forward to next time. If possible, it may even be better. This is a flame that is unlikely to go out.

Xoxo,
Leah