News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Tantra Sex Chair

Started by Shay, Jun 10, 2017, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck11

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 18, 2017, 11:56 PM
Duck I haven't seen you a while. I think you are over do for a chance to play in our tantric chair.

Sure. You know when snow arrives, I make more trips to the area.
One of my first parties was in that chair. One of the ladies invited 2 of her girlfriends to join. There was no way I could say no. Good times in that chair.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cherry

Quote from: Duck11 on Nov 20, 2017, 05:23 AM
Quote from: Alexia on Nov 18, 2017, 11:56 PM
Duck I haven't seen you a while. I think you are over do for a chance to play in our tantric chair.

Sure. You know when snow arrives, I make more trips to the area.
One of my first parties was in that chair. One of the ladies invited 2 of her girlfriends to join. There was no way I could say no. Good times in that chair.
It sounds like me and Alexia will have to take advantage of you 😘 better grab her up before she leaves for the year

Duck11

Great idea!!
I better start planning my trip soon. Can't miss out on opportunity like that now, can I?
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Alexia

Yes you need to get your tush in here. So many new beautiful ladies, you're missing out if you don't come in!!!

Jesslyn

I absolutely love the tantra chair and all the positions :) However, I do find that when doing doggy on it, it moves around a bit, lol! (Maybe it wasn't made for doggy!)

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 24, 2017, 03:53 AM
Yes you need to get your tush in here. So many new beautiful ladies, you're missing out if you don't come in!!!

I just need to know who's gunna come in and try this chair with me??😋😋
XOXO, Katalina