News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenix's ready to spread her wings

Started by Phoenix, Sep 13, 2013, 03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

I took a week off and am ready to give the most erotic flights of the summer so book your positions while they are available I should be here the next month or so for the most part and then I'm flying off again ;) my hours are 7 pm-7amor by appointment via phone or p.m. walk in requests ask the bartender or night parlor hostess they will get ahold of me :-*

coralin

7pm to 7pm?  That's dedication!  ;D

Dixie

Ya you are back  7 pm to 7 am lol

Phoenix

;D oops thanks Dixie and Corilan for catching my blooper  ;D

shooter

Sorry I missed you earlier this week, but Victoria took care of me or I took care of her. he he he
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

Gotta luv us red heads  ;) shooter we shire get off on you :o :D

Phoenix

oh i was around alright  :o  :D  ;D I was getting showered with money from all the bikers  i was dancingon the stages, on chairs ,a table their bodies and doing a bit of a beer shower for them ;)  booking parties and having fun with the other chic a dees dancing on the two stages  :)I luv street vibrations it really is the only time where we can blow off some steam and everybody steps up and parties responcibly  especialy now that we have our lodging and for them to go to Randy our night manager to say how they really enjoyed me and how i rocked the place the entire 8 or so hours they where here.. :D and more than once they kept saying thru out the night wich encouraged me to keep going wut a seal of approval..cant wait to do it again next year...and hopefully they will continue to cum back  more often now  :D  :D  :D  not shure excatly how we missed each other tho  ???  :-*

Phoenix

thank God you got another job hope this one treats you better than the last hope to see you at the ranch in October also... ;)  :D  :-* Godbless ya and stay safe...oh hey wut are you gonna dress up as???

Phoenix

Jane I have returned and ready to stimulate you :)

Phoenix

Yes I agree to both comments ;) :-* I should be here for most of the month so get your sexy self back in here and let's continue our sexual adventures :)