Instagram and Twitter List - https://bit.ly/2MfC78A

Started by RachelVarga, Jul 09, 2017, 06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Chloe do you have Twitter also?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Jesslyn

Instagram and Twitter would be so fun here, I love taking sexy pics but never have anyone to share them with... :( (The curse remaining anonymous, lol)   

firefighter

NRA Benefactor Member

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 15, 2018, 10:50 AM
Kay has a Instagram now and that picture of her legs and back side is pretty damn hot. Will anything Kay is pretty hot though.

🤔🤔 So what your saying is I need to check out her Instagram? Gottcha!😎

Zylar

I didn't see the lovely Lena Starr on the list. 

Her twitter is:  @lenastarrxxx and her Instagram is: LenaStarrMustang

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
Quote from: Ironman on May 15, 2018, 01:37 PM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 15, 2018, 10:50 AM
Kay has a Instagram now and that picture of her legs and back side is pretty damn hot. Will anything Kay is pretty hot though.

🤔🤔 So what your saying is I need to check out her Instagram? Gottcha!😎

Yep you might like her backside a little bit.  if you ever get the chance to meet her personality is as rocking as her looks and she is not shy about using it.

What's her screen name on Instagram Chuck?

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
Kay_mustang_ranch
Thanks Chuck.👍🏻

Her account is set to private though.  We will see if she approves some random account that has all of one picture on it.My bowling ball.😄

Ironman

OK you are right Chuck the picture you are talking about is a good one.😎 She either opened her Instagram or approved my follow was able 2 check it out about 90 seconds ago.😎

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 16, 2018, 03:29 PM
Quote from: Ironman on May 16, 2018, 01:59 PM
OK you are right Chuck the picture you are talking about is a good one.😎 She either opened her Instagram or approved my follow was able 2 check it out about 90 seconds ago.😎

Good deal now if we could just convince all of them that today is backside Wednesday.

Is hump day Chuck no pun intended.😎 If you are in the vicinity roll in and roll the dice for lack of better words.😉

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 16, 2018, 06:06 PM
Dang you have all the good ideas. If it was doable I would have been there for sunrise service.

Well Hump day again no pun intended😄 comes every Wednesday maybe you can plan ahead  for the future.

Maybe you can coordinate with the Mustang management on a special hump day promotional event.😎

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 24, 2018, 04:29 AM
Any of you that don't have Instagram are probably wondering why your computer is all bouncing around and smoking. That's because these ladies are posting some damn hot pictures and they are inside your computer dancing around the motherboard trying to make it to the screen. You really need to get Instagram and check this out. Tori just posted some pictures that would make the Pope go south. It really is that damn good.
Thank you ladies I have enjoyed all the pictures

I tried 6 times to follow Tori she keeps saying no.  Which is fine that is her right.

The funny thing here is she is following  me and my all of one post. She must like that picture of my bowling ball.😄

Maybe I will request one more time just for kicks.

Even a broken clock is right at least once a day.

Twice if its old school analog.😉

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 24, 2018, 10:56 AM
Quote from: Ironman on May 24, 2018, 04:57 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 24, 2018, 04:29 AM
Any of you that don't have Instagram are probably wondering why your computer is all bouncing around and smoking. That's because these ladies are posting some damn hot pictures and they are inside your computer dancing around the motherboard trying to make it to the screen. You really need to get Instagram and check this out. Tori just posted some pictures that would make the Pope go south. It really is that damn good.
Thank you ladies I have enjoyed all the pictures

I tried 6 times to follow Tori she keeps saying no.  Which is fine that is her right.

The funny thing here is she is following  me and my all of one post. She must like that picture of my bowling ball.😄

Maybe I will request one more time just for kicks.

Even a broken clock is right at least once a day.

Twice if its old school analog.😉

She requires a doctor's note before she let's you see her pictures. ;D

😄😄 Good one Chuck.😎

You must have some pull with the ladies Chuck she gave me the green light sometime this morning.👍🏻She is a pretty young lady to put it mildly.😎

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram