News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Repeat with Leah

Started by shutterbug, Jul 25, 2017, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

Had a second amazing party with Leah, which gives me a great excuse to get in some additional comments that I failed to mention after my previous party with her. First of all, she's the epitome of sweet southern charm. After a few minutes of talking with her and getting lost in those beautifully expressive eyes, if you're not totally smitten, then you're just cold and dead inside - or maybe you had way too much to drink, so you might as well just head home, 'cause it just ain't happening for you tonight.

And when you finally land in her room, the way she goes from nice to naughty is a master class in the art of seduction. Her beauty, warmth, and enthusiastic participation give an experience that is sure to put her at the top of anyone's ATF list. And if you happen to "end" with enough time for a massage, you're in for another treat - Leah gives a great sensual massage. So from beginning to end, it's clear that she's completely focused on ensuring your complete satisfaction, and puts in 100% to make sure she succeeds.