News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pegging

Started by Sordid, Aug 31, 2017, 11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sordid

Which girls on here are willing to strap on a dildo and fuck a guy in the ass? A little weird, but few thungs are sexier than a women wearing a strap-on. Who's down?

SkylieDanger

One of my favorite fetishes! I am always down.

Sordid

Kylie, without a doubt you are one of the most beautiful ladies at thr Ranch. To be honest, your beauty is very intimidating.

RachelVarga

I'm an expert at pegging. I'll give it as much as you can take it or we can go slow. ;)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ariel

Quote from: Sordid on Aug 31, 2017, 11:33 AM
Which girls on here are willing to strap on a dildo and fuck a guy in the ass? A little weird, but few thungs are sexier than a women wearing a strap-on. Who's down?
I haven't been lucky enough to do a pegging party yet but I'm totally down.

Pup

Oh, yay!
I was just about to make a post asking about this. I recently got hired as a truck driver and was hoping to drop by the ranch sometime in the near future.
I know that prices cannot be discussed over the phone, but would it be possible to call and see if any of the women currently at the ranch would be willing to try pegging me?

Katalina

Quote from: Pup on Nov 01, 2017, 08:19 PM
Oh, yay!
I was just about to make a post asking about this. I recently got hired as a truck driver and was hoping to drop by the ranch sometime in the near future.
I know that prices cannot be discussed over the phone, but would it be possible to call and see if any of the women currently at the ranch would be willing to try pegging me?

Who doesn't love trying new things!? Come in and see us and I'm sure you'll find the gal of your dreams to fulfill all your pegging needs!😇
XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

This is my favorite party to fulfill!! And I never get to do that anymore, it feels like forever 🙁