News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

hands, fingers, nails

Started by margin, Oct 19, 2017, 10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margin

Looking at the beatiful puctures of beautiful ladies, I pay attention to the hands. I am a big fan of ladies' hands, especially fingers with well groomed natural nails. In the end of the day, hands are the first and main line of women's action. Mouth, body and vagina join later. So returning to the begining of this post - while looking at the ladies' hands, I see many fake nails. Are there ladies who don't use
fake nails, and can they please publish here pictures of their hands?

Alexia

I have natural nails but keep them polished most of the time. You always come in take us to get a mani/pedi so they will be well groomed for pictures :)

Morgan

I also have real nails and keep them polished as well super classy and sexy :-)

margin

This is super! Can't wait to kiss and lick those tasty fingers, and feel them all around me.

Samantha

I love to get my nails done so they look flawless holding a duck in my hands 😂😙

margin

Great! I've got 6 hands or 30 fingers total so far. Thank you for update, Samantha.

Cherry

Don't be so quick to assume most nails are fake! Mine definitely look like a set of false acrylics but my best kept secret is my manicurist 😉 I do keep polish on them though.

Alexia

Cherry is right! I have long nails as well but I keep them up every time I go home or if I have an extended trip here. A great manicure & manicurist is definitely the key 🗝

margin

8 hands, 40 fingers. And all are so beautiful and so sexy! How do I choose?

Duck11

Quote from: Samantha on Nov 16, 2017, 09:13 AM
I love to get my nails done so they look flawless holding a duck in my hands 😂😙

Looks like I'll have to get to know Samantha  ;D
A duck walks into a brothel and...

margin

She was responding ti me and thinking about you. Not fair. :'(

Katalina

Quote from: margin on Oct 19, 2017, 10:06 PM
Looking at the beatiful puctures of beautiful ladies, I pay attention to the hands. I am a big fan of ladies' hands, especially fingers with well groomed natural nails. In the end of the day, hands are the first and main line of women's action. Mouth, body and vagina join later. So returning to the begining of this post - while looking at the ladies' hands, I see many fake nails. Are there ladies who don't use

My nails are long and often thought to be fact, BUT they are actually my real nails. And I love them😍
XOXO, Katalina

Katalina

Quote from: Katalina on Nov 25, 2017, 06:26 PM
Quote from: margin on Oct 19, 2017, 10:06 PM

My nails are long and often thought to be fact, BUT they are actually my real nails. And I love them😍

I'm really big on real eyelashes too!😍 But to each their own.
XOXO, Katalina