News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ayana's hot pics

Started by Just Sayin, Nov 02, 2017, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Sayin

Wooooah !!!! I see Ayana has some HOT HOT HOT new pictures on her profile. Damn girl, looking good. We've had some nice conversations lately on my stops for a beer, but it's time for a little less talk and a lot more action. I'll be in to see you soon!!! How about those Astros .......

Samantha

Ayana is SO BEAUTIFUL and her intelligence is out of this world just makes her that much more!

RachelVarga

Went on a double outdate with Ayana and it was a lot of fun. She can rock your world!

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

pearl pleaser

There isn't a more exciting or sexier woman to me than Ayana... :) :) :) :)

Hondo

The new pics are awesome!!! That great smile is a little distracting though. How bout those Astros!

Silverado

I agree! You can also get a glimpse of her amazing and sometimes mischievous personality as well as her more obvious features.

Cobia

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 03, 2017, 03:24 AM
Went on a double outdate with Ayana and it was a lot of fun. She can rock your world!

;D ;D....you go that right !
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Ayana is a Sexy sweetheart!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Prospector Bob

Only met Ayana once... I was enamored! She's a darlin' Lass! :)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

I think I meet her once or was it twice.....?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Dirk Diggler

Absolutely stunning. I had the chance to talk with her once and as engaging as our discussion was I regret I haven't had the chance yet to spend more time with her.

Dirk

RachelVarga

She is a beautiful woman. If I was a guy I would party with her!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Katalina

Ayana is soooooo amazing. Well rounded, beautiful, and has such amazing conversation! You guys should come check her out sometime!!
XOXO, Katalina

Morgan

Ayana is so beautiful and photogenic. I always love her photo shoots!!