News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Photo uploads

Started by Chloe, Nov 14, 2017, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Wondering how to upload personal photos.
Everytime i try, i get an error that the image is too big😒

Thanks
Xoxo Chloe

Ironman

Quote from: Chloe on Nov 14, 2017, 09:56 PM
Wondering how to upload personal photos.
Everytime i try, i get an error that the image is too big😒

Thanks
Xoxo Chloe

The best way is to use a preferably adult friendly 3rd party picture host. Insert the links in between the tab thingys. You also can attach directly but you are size limited and it will eat up the server space. If you ask nice Rachel will teach you I am sure she seems to have a knock for this kind of thing.

Whitney

I been trying to do the same and I have no idea what your talking about Ironman but I'll figure it out somehow lol.
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Nov 15, 2017, 05:07 PM
I been trying to do the same and I have no idea what your talking about Ironman but I'll figure it out somehow lol.
OK maybe I try and explain better.😎

You first need find a picture hosting site.

Given your horn dog target audience I advise you choose one that allows adult type photos.

Anyway you upload your pics to the hosting site it will then create a bunch of links that you can use choose the link for images. Then come on here click the Mona lisa icon and paste the link between the tabs make sure the brackets are closed.

Whitney

Lol oh lord have mercy!😁

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Nov 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
Lol oh lord have mercy!😁

Obviously I did something wrong I need to look at my profile and see how I mad it work with my monkey bowler.  Lol

OK I was pasting the wrong link and the site I used set the link up for me no need to use the Mona Lisa icon I just had to coppy the link and paste easy. 8)

This is one such 3rd party pic hosting site. But probably not adult friendly I would do a web search. First something like adult image hosting site if you want to post pics like those killer booty pics Whitney put up on her Instagram a couple days ago.😍

Ironman

Method 2 ladies direct forum upload.

Click attachment and other options click choose file just make sure you read what type of file restrictions the forum has. If its too big it won't upload hence why an off forum pic host is better.😎

Whitney

I'm good at fixing things but I'm not so great with technology..shoot I don't half the things I can do on my phone lol, but I'm getting better thank you babe😘

Whitney

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 15, 2017, 05:40 PM
Lol oh lord have mercy!😁

Obviously I did something wrong I need to look at my profile and see how I mad it work with my monkey bowler.  Lol

OK I was pasting the wrong link and the site I used set the link up for me no need to use the Mona Lisa icon I just had to coppy the link and paste easy. 8)

This is one such 3rd party pic hosting site. But probably not adult friendly I would do a web search. First something like adult image hosting site if you want to post pics like those killer booty pics Whitney put up on her Instagram a couple days a go.😍
Yeah not to bad if I do say so myself heehee😏

Ironman

Quote from: Whitney on Nov 15, 2017, 11:38 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 15, 2017, 05:40 PM
Lol oh lord have mercy!😁

This is one such 3rd party pic hosting site. But probably not adult friendly I would do a web search. First something like adult image hosting site if you want to post pics like those killer booty pics Whitney put up on her Instagram a couple days a go.😍
Yeah not to bad if I do say so myself heehee😏

You should say so. Rear view like yours no reason not to be proud of it. Besides you put In a lot of gym time to maintain it.,😎

As far your technical knowledge you seem to be getting the hang of it just fine young lady. ;)

Chloe

Okay so what you're saying is that i should upload my pics to an "off forum pic host"? Is there a specific off forum pic host that you recomend?
Im fairly good with technology but not this type i guess lol its got me lost... 😕😬

Ironman

Quote from: Chloe on Nov 16, 2017, 05:48 AM
Okay so what you're saying is that i should upload my pics to an "off forum pic host"? Is there a specific off forum pic host that you recomend?
Im fairly good with technology but not this type i guess lol its got me lost... 😕😬

Bingo young lady. The one I use for my avatar pic on here and over on SiN is this one.
https://imgbb.com

You can log in using your Facebook Twitter or maybe even Instagram. You also can use an email and register.

Not sure if they allow adult images or not (nudes ext.)

I just needed something when photo bucket changed their rules.

Like I told Whitney given your target Audience the horn dogs on here. You might choose at times to put up racier pictures.

So step one open your search engine and do a web search for something like adult friendly image hosting. Or some such term. Once you find one that suits your needs upload your picks paste the links. They will display In your post just like my bitmoji bowler. 

Lol yes Whitney and Alexia can both vouch it is a decent likeness hair is wrong though hence the backwards hat.😆

I actually stopped wearing hats around age 27. But way back when I did wear them backwards. So its my retro bitmoji.😆

Chloe

Gotcha😊😊💋💋💋 thank you mucho mucho

Ill go look into that right now and see how far get 😘😘

Chloe

Chloe

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 16, 2017, 06:05 AM
Quote from: Chloe on Nov 16, 2017, 05:48 AM

Bingo young lady. The one I use for my avatar pic on here and over on SiN is this one.
https://imgbb.com

You can log in using your Facebook Twitter or maybe even Instagram. You also can use an email and register.

Not sure if they allow adult images or not (nudes ext.)

I just needed something when photo bucket changed their rules.

Like I told Whitney given your target Audience the horn dogs on here. You might choose at times to put up racier pictures.

So step one open your search engine and do a web search for something like adult friendly image hosting. Or some such term. Once you find one that suits your needs upload your picks paste the links. They will display In your post just like my bitmoji bowler. 

Lol yes Whitney and Alexia can both vouch it is a decent likeness hair is wrong though hence the backwards hat.😆

I actually stopped wearing hats around age 27. But way back when I did wear them backwards. So its my retro bitmoji.😆

Thank you so much! I love you!💘