Photo uploads

Started by Chloe, Nov 14, 2017, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Ironman

Quote from: Chloe on Nov 16, 2017, 06:25 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 16, 2017, 06:05 AM
Quote from: Chloe on Nov 16, 2017, 05:48 AM
Okay so what you're saying is that i should upload my pics to an "off forum pic host"? Is there a specific off forum pic host that you recomend?
Im fairly good with technology but not this type i guess lol its got me lost... 😕😬

Bingo young lady. The one I use for my avatar pic on here and over on SiN is this one.
https://imgbb.com

You can log in using your Facebook Twitter or maybe even Instagram. You also can use an email and register.

Not sure if they allow adult images or not (nudes ext.)

I just needed something when photo bucket changed their rules.

Like I told Whitney given your target Audience the horn dogs on here. You might choose at times to put up racier pictures.

So step one open your search engine and do a web search for something like adult friendly image hosting. Or some such term. Once you find one that suits your needs upload your picks paste the links. They will display In your post just like my bitmoji bowler. 

Lol yes Whitney and Alexia can both vouch it is a decent likeness hair is wrong though hence the backwards hat.😆

I actually stopped wearing hats around age 27. But way back when I did wear them backwards. So its my retro bitmoji.😆

Thank you so much! I love you!💘

Glad somebody  loves me.😎 I also see you made it work. Glad I helped a little.  So you're welcome pretty lady.😎

Chloe

Quote from: Samantha on Nov 16, 2017, 09:08 AM
That's my TWIN!!

A hot sexy muatang experience with me and my sister sam! Book your party with us👭💋