News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Charlotte the Harlot ⚠️ Dungeon party

Started by Cherry, Nov 19, 2017, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry

I'm making this post to try and lure in a poor unsuspecting victim into the dungeon for a party with me 🍒 and my lady friend Charlotte who can flip a switch into the baddest mistress you'll ever have the pleasure of pleasuring. I'll be a naughty assistant 😉 who's going to break this new dungeon in with us...

Katalina

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 19, 2017, 08:20 AM
I'm making this post to try and lure in a poor unsuspecting victim into the dungeon for a party with me 🍒 and my lady friend Charlotte who can flip a switch into the baddest mistress you'll ever have the pleasure of pleasuring. I'll be a naughty assistant 😉 who's going to break this new dungeon in with us...

I LOVE THIS! Can I watch?? Lol💜💜
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

Hell ya! I can only imagine the immense pleasure and pain pain you'll receive with these two 😈

Cherry

Yes we will save space for a viewing audience 🤣🤣🤣

Ironman

If you post it on.here how can they be unsuspecting?🤔 Just saying😉😆

Katalina

XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 28, 2017, 02:26 PM

If you post it on.here how can they be unsuspecting?🤔 Just saying😉😆

If you don't pick up on our putting down I don't think this is the party for you 😁😁😉

Offleash

Quote from: Cherry on Nov 28, 2017, 03:34 AM

This is not something that's normally on my radar at the house...but no one told me there would be an AUDIENCE?!?!...might have to reconsider, lol.

Cherry

Oh yes my dear 😋 we like to show off.

Katalina

Quote from: Offleash on Dec 03, 2017, 03:32 AM

This is not something that's normally on my radar at the house...but no one told me there would be an AUDIENCE?!?!...might have to reconsider, lol.

So I'm not the only one.. lolol you can be seated next to me😇😂😂
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

I want to be part of this audience! F*ing hot!

Offleash

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 03, 2017, 05:20 PM

Ha ha that is a very nice offer and I would very much like to sit next to you.......but without actors there ain't gonna be much of a show. So you might hafta meet me backstage lol. Not to mention, with two ladies and a dungeon too....we gonna have to sell a lotta tickets to make this thing happen  :o :o :o

Atlantis

How am I just seeing this!?

This is the things my dreams are made of.

I can already imagine the sound of those heels clicking against that brand new concrete floor.

Katalina

Quote from: Offleash on Dec 04, 2017, 03:04 AM

Ha ha that is a very nice offer and I would very much like to sit next to you.......but without actors there ain't gonna be much of a show. So you might hafta meet me backstage lol. Not to mention, with two ladies and a dungeon too....we gonna have to sell a lotta tickets to make this thing happen  :o :o :o

Hell, I'll participate in the show if I have to..😂😈
XOXO, Katalina

Offleash

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 04, 2017, 05:11 PM
Quote from: Offleash on Dec 04, 2017, 03:04 AM

Hell, I'll participate in the show if I have to..😂😈

Oh ya, audience participation always a good thing  ;D