News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Choices

Started by Katalina, Dec 05, 2017, 05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katalina

What is your favorite drink of choice for a sexy night? Mine is REMY MARTIN! Gets me hot and bothered!

P.S. if you're not a drinker I wholey support that and I'm very proud of you for being your true self..no shame.😙
XOXO, Katalina

Cobia

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 05, 2017, 05:34 PM
What is your favorite drink of choice for a sexy night? Mine is REMY MARTIN! Gets me hot and bothered!

P.S. if you're not a drinker I wholey support that and I'm very proud of you for being your true self..no shame.😙

Tequila but not over 3 shots...... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Caleesi

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 05, 2017, 06:07 PM

Oooh, me too! I love me a few shots of Casadores to get me goin!

Morgan

I love a bottle of Dom Perignon or Cristal; something really nice champagne - with some fresh strawberries; always hits the spot

Charlotte

Ok first of all I love how you mentioned the no drinking because you can definitely have fun without alcohol  ;D

BUT  ::) when I do want to get tipsy I absolutely love a clear chocolate martini <3 Makes me all warm and fuzzy. And very sensitive... ;)

Prospector Bob

For me, no booze needed to get in the mood for a sexy night at the Mustang Ranch, but... after the party two fingers of single malt scotch is a nice way to extend the afterglow following a fantastic time with a beautiful Lady.  :)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Katalina

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 05, 2017, 06:07 PM

I try to refrain from the teauila😂😂😣
XOXO, Katalina

Katalina

Quote from: Morgan on Dec 06, 2017, 09:10 AM
I love a bottle of Dom Perignon or Cristal; something really nice champagne - with some fresh strawberries; always hits the spot

I do also love champagne, that would probably be my second choice!
XOXO, Katalina

Atlantis

It's so funny you said this, I can only drink champagne with Strawberries.

Charlotte

Quote from: Katalina on Dec 06, 2017, 05:22 PM

I do also love champagne, that would probably be my second choice!

Oh that sounds so good! Even though I don't like champagne  ;D Or any kind of wine really. Worst hangover ever!

Morgan

Strawberries are great with anything lol or anyone hehe