😝💋 My Fantasy Brothel Experience!👄👅

Started by Charlotte, Dec 12, 2017, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

Sooooooo...  ::) What I would love to do is get a group of guys who are comfortable with each other. Maybe 6? Then we get 6 girls. We line up all these guys on the edge of the Asian suite bed. (If you didn't already know that bed is the size of 3 CA Kings put together) and we all give these guys a bj at the same time  ;D Thoughts? Feelings?  :P

Cobia

Quote from: Charlotte on Dec 12, 2017, 01:08 PM
Sooooooo...  ::) What I would love to do is get a group of guys who are comfortable with each other. Maybe 6? Then we get 6 girls. We line up all these guys on the edge of the Asian suite bed. (If you didn't already know that bed is the size of 3 CA Kings put together) and we all give these guys a bj at the same time  ;D Thoughts? Feelings?  :P

Sorry, I am too shy for that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Morgan

I love this idea!  Maybe add some blindfolds and the girls switch guys without them knowing who is giving them the be lol that would be fun

OlderPhart

Uhhh....would the ladies rotate from one to another?
Or the guys rotate from one lady to another?

Ironman

🤔🤔🤔 As long there is no swards being crossed, and the other 5 dudes absorb my fee I might key word here being might be OK with it.😆😆