News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tootsie Pops, or something different?

Started by Just Tom, Apr 10, 2013, 03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

too late already bought the box of tootsie pops, but what else should i look for along the way?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 10, 2013, 03:15 AM
  too late already bought the box of tootsie pops, but what else should i look for along the way?

.....a case of T-bones would be nice.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gus

Have fun Tom! Just lie back and let the ladies work their magic. Enjoy!  :D

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Just Tom

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 10, 2013, 12:58 PM
.....a case of T-bones would be nice.

man, i haven'y had a T bone in ages, sounds good

Just Tom

Quote from: Gus on Apr 10, 2013, 05:46 PM
Have fun Tom! Just lie back and let the ladies work their magic. Enjoy!  :D
Gus

in my condition, the Ladies can work their magic for me as i sit on a bar stool.....i have often pondered on the magic of a touch, a smile, a sympathetic ear,  a kind word and soft shoulder to lean on on occasion, or just the chance to sit and watch a Lady walk by and laugh and smile without worrying about being labeled 'strange' for staring...sometimes that is all i really need...

seems i have talked myself into a road trip.... soon

Phoenix

gummie worms gummy bears or hmmmm  maybe something healthy..giggels we luv it when you are here oh and the lavender you gave me years ago is still in my pany drawer...giggels

Just Tom

"maybe something healthy"????? yeah right, like you all want something healthy, like asparagus or chard.....

if i can find a strawberry shack maybe i'll bring a flat over to be fought over...

caveman

There is a See's candy near the ranch.

Silverado

Tom - did you eliver tootsie pops recently? I popped in to the ranch on Saurday, and spied Tiana sitting at the bar sucking on a tootsie pop. That was a sight that really stirred the imagination.

Just Tom

i cannot tell a lie, yes i dropped tootsie pops off on Saturday, if fact i was there all Saturday night, watching the festivities and drinking too much ale...  ow i will have to write a trip report because i admitted to being there

.if someone were to have to take my place as deliverer of the scared tootsie pops i have to warn them about Tiana, i think she had the box open before Dave finished drawing my first ale...  and if i hadn't moved she might have ripped some hide off of me getting into the box...watch out she's dangerous...and the costume she had on...one word    WOW 

Silverado

I saw that outfit and agree. Tiana and Vanessa were side by side on bar stools. What a pair! (pun intended).  I was just relaxing trying to recover from some previously scheduled time with Ayana. But that is another story.  Although I didn't get to talk to all of the yhem,their was quite a selection of very nice looking ladies present. You must have had the hawaiian shirt on. If I had known, I would have bought you an ale.

Lucy

I agree with Phoniex anything gummy. What about Blow Pops ?

Amy

Milana

thanks for the tootsie pops Just Tom they kept me busy lol
;)

Just Tom

now we have a quandary...i am having difficulty finding quantities of blow pops in more than one flavor per box.. i looked today, they come in melon, berry, cherry and sweet and sour flavors in a box.....versus the usual box of tootsie pops with lots of different flavors in a box...so we may need to vote on this important issue.....