Who Wants To Be Kitti Minx's 1st (or 2nd..or 3rd...) Party of 2018?

Started by KittiMinx, Jan 12, 2018, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Don't have any official dates yet, but that doesn't mean we can't start planning! (May be back end of January (maybe!) or mid-February...)

Curious as to what I look like now make sure you check out my Profile/Photo thread |||HERE||| as well as check out my Instagram and Twitter.  I'm still tall and slender with full perky F-cups and a pert, peach-shaped, backside! My hair just likes to change colors with my mood. But that's part of what keeps me so intriguing, am I right?  ;)

If you are wanting to book a cosplay or roleplay-themed party for 2018 I've made a very streamlined way for you to get your request to me in a timely manner to make it happen which you can find |||HERE|||.

Don't know what all I'm into or potentially offer? I got you a |||SAMPLE MENU||| to help give you a good idea!

This year I will also continue to offer and recognize previous |||CHARITY SPECIALS||| as well as come up with new ones throughout the year!

So if you want some one-of-a-kind Kitti action this year don't hesitate to hit me up at KittiMinx@CosplayCourtesan.com . Can't wait to see you and start this year off with a BANG!  ;D