LPIN Awards for Award Year 2017 FINAL Voting Round Announcement

Started by firefighter, Apr 04, 2018, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

The LPIN Awards FINAL Voting Round for Award Year 2017 ENDS midnight 4/30/18 PDT.

Registered voters:
Please cast your ballots to support your favorite Courtesan and Brothel Finalists!

LPIN Awards 2017 FINAL Voting Round

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee
Firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member

SixT9er

Get your votes in because with this FOSTA BS you don't know how long the awards site will stay up
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 07, 2018, 03:11 PM
Get your votes in because with this FOSTA BS you don't know how long the awards site will stay up

🤔🤔. Good point  Maybe the last year for the contest at least online.  Guess we will have to wait and see.

MrTShirt

Lecher

Victoria

Best of luck to all of the ladies! It's been an honor to be nominated again! ❤️

SixT9er

Only 13 more voting days until the polls close on this one, get your vote in if you're registered and haven't done so!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

firefighter

Quote from: Lecher on Apr 11, 2018, 07:01 AM
Got any virtual "I Voted" badges?

Yes!  Will this do?
NRA Benefactor Member

SixT9er

I voted and sent my banquet money in for 3!

Now I just sit back and relax

Lecher

Victoria

firefighter

The LPIN Awards 2017 FINAL Voting Round concluded with 71 ballots cast for 64% voter participation.

Please attend the Annual LPIN Awards Banquet to honor the 2017 finalists. 
The winners will be announced and awards presented on Friday July 20, 2018.

Please email Mikey, Annual Awards Banquet Host, at cwmc20banquet@gmail.com to purchase your Friday July 20, 2018 $35 banquet reservations. 
The venue is confidential so paid attendees will be notified of the location just prior to the event.
The No-Host cocktail hour starts at 5 pm, buffet style dinner at 6 pm, and LPIN Awards will be presented at 7 pm.
http://brothellife.com/general-discussion/C*MC-xxiilpin-awards-banquet-info/

Thank you,
LPIN Awards Committee
Firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member

Victoria

Awesome! I look forward to seeing everyone that week and at the banquet! Good luck to the other ladies who were nominated! ❤️

Xoxo
Victoria

RachelVarga

I will hand off the crown to someone and any one of them deserve it. I'm excited for all the girls. Good luck Victoria!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Victoria

Quote from: RachelVarga on May 03, 2018, 08:33 PM
I will hand off the crown to someone and any one of them deserve it. I'm excited for all the girls. Good luck Victoria!

Thank you Beautiful!!!! ❤️