News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

We have a HOUSE FULL!

Started by Victoria, May 24, 2018, 04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Holy craziness!!!! Everywhere I look there is beautiful ladies!!!! You need to come see this for yourself! Jasper was topless and in her sexy booty shorts and cowboy hat and shakin' It on the bar! A couple of girls were singing the song that was playing! Another was on the stage groovin' to the music.  They were hooting and hollering like it was a party going on! Oh wait! It was! I am NOT joking! It was a glorious sight to see!

Just Tom

Holy Smoke are you right!!!! as a customer it's always fun to walk in early in the morning to Jasper's high jinks, and all the other ladies hootin' it up

but best of all i got home tonight and checked the lineup, wow, now that's a lineup.... :P

welcome back ladies....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

You have no idea gentlemen! There were girls dancing everywhere Friday afternoon. I was learning in the back and I could hear it in the office with the window shut! Both Ash and I were like what on earth is going on?! Well, I walk out there to grab us a couple of Pepsi's and it was party central! There was money everywhere on the stage! I'm not talking a few dollars. I'm talking buckets! EVERYWHERE! The girls were partying it up, music rockin', guys having the times of their lives!!!! It was all I could do to maintain proffeessinalism and not let my shirt fly off! 😜