News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel is back and feeling lusty!

Started by Rachel, Oct 11, 2013, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Hello fellas (and ladies)!
I know, I've been gone so long, but I'm very excited to be back to play with old friends and make some special new ones!  For those that haven't met me, I'll tell you a bit about myself since I don't keep much of a profile up here (consider me a hidden gem :D).

I'm a petite brunette with large, delicious natural breasts, cute face, bedroom eyes, and a sweet yet mischievous personality.  I enjoy adventure-both in the bedroom and out in the world, traveling, whispering secrets to each other while we lay naked under the sheets, riding my bicycle, having sex on random pieces of furniture, going to the movies, spontaneous picnics, reading, and FULL body massages.  I also have a kinky side, but you'll have to ask me about that in private!  ;).

My turn ons: honestly, other people's arousal really really gets my juices going. I love to feel your passion all over me.  I like slow, sensual grinding, but other times, I like it rough and wild.  I also like to try new things.

I'll be around until October 27th.  Come and see me!  :-*

Xx Rachel xX

Cobia

How about sticking around till March?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Rachel

Hi Cobia,
I may not be able to stick around til march, but maybe I can come back in March!  :-*
Xx Rachel xX

Cobia

Quote from: Rachel on Oct 12, 2013, 05:36 PM
Hi Cobia,
I may not be able to stick around til march, but maybe I can come back in March!  :-*
Xx Rachel xX

That would be great .  I am looking at March 10 - 15 if something don't jump up and bite me .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.