News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Uber, taxi or other

Started by bpjz10NE, Jun 18, 2018, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpjz10NE

Let's say I know im going to have a few adult beverages while visiting the ranch. What's my best option for transportation? Any pros or cons? I've stayed in Reno in the past & drove myself to the ranch but I'm always very cautious about driving after a few drinks. I'd like to go & not worry about it. Any advice is welcome.

World Famous Mustang Ranch

We would be more than happy to pick you up! We provide complimentary transportation! Call the office 775-343-1224 and let the cashier know that I offered complimentary transportation!

Thank you
Jennifer

Lancelot Link

Why not spend the night at the ranch?

Victoria

I like Lancelot's idea!!!!

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Victoria on Jun 18, 2018, 09:24 PM
Do I get a commission on the up-sell?  LOL   ;D
Seriously though... granted it's been 3 years since my trip out there so the options may have changed, but definitely check into getting a room at the ranch.  Then you can have breakfast with the ladies (or maybe a breakfast party?) before you leave.

bpjz10NE

Quote from: Jennifer on Jun 18, 2018, 09:17 PM
We would be more than happy to pick you up! We provide complimentary transportation! Call the office 775-343-1224 and let the cashier know that I offered complimentary transportation!

Thank you
Jennifer

Thank you Jennifer!

bpjz10NE

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 18, 2018, 09:31 PM
Seriously though... granted it's been 3 years since my trip out there so the options may have changed, but definitely check into getting a room at the ranch.  Then you can have breakfast with the ladies (or maybe a breakfast party?) before you leave.

All of these are great ideas, but they might be a difficult to explain on the old expense report!  :-X

Lancelot Link

Quote from: bpjz10NE on Jun 18, 2018, 09:55 PM
All of these are great ideas, but they might be a difficult to explain on the old expense report!  :-X
I'm willing to bet that you're not the first person to have this issue.   ;D   

johann

Why does it need to show on your expense report?

All you need to do is to pay for the room at the Mustang Ranch with either cash or your own personal credit card.

Given the cost of a DUI, and considering that the cost of the room will be a tiny fraction the cost of a party, I'd call it money well spent.

MrTShirt

Well, if you get yourself diagnosed as having sexual dysfunction, you can call it a medical expense.